What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

possm

Coach
Aitken out...I think. yey
Confirmed not in the centres. Surely not bench but Mary said he has not run at above 80% yet and risky at this stage..so read what you want into that.
Wonder what the difference (non numerical) between 70% & 80% and if he runs at 85-90%, does he not get in?. Too much information, just hope he is axed from the Top 19. as should Flo be. Field for me to bench

I think that, given that Nightingale and Aitken are not eligible to be selected in the ISP side, these two will remain in the 19. After SGI win ISP, all of ISP players will be considered for our Grand Final side.

BLM01

First Grade
I think that, given that Nightingale and Aitken are not eligible to be selected in the ISP side, these two will remain in the 19. After SGI win ISP, all of ISP players will be considered for our Grand Final side.
Aitken gone.. Gypsy & Field in the 19

Drag Queen

Bench
Big test for Zac tonight

If he continues his near perfect defensive effort, we are in with a serious chance of winning.

Good luck Zac, you have the talent and the attitude of a winner.

Give it everything!!!
Nothing to lose SF. Since moving to the Central Coast from the South Coast I haven't seen much of Lomax. His grubber kick to Dufty was sublime. I'm quietly confident today. I'm not bothered by the Burgess boys but Cook is the elephant in the room. Jeez I wish Widdop was playing.

The calm one

Juniors
Please no more Bennett. He is not coming, he never was. Let it die. If Mary wins tonight he will get a contract extension. End of story

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I keep having this vision of Zac rising above the pack to pull down a bomb and score ala Isreal Folau style when he played with the Broncos.

May it be so today.

jak

Bench
Nothing to lose SF. Since moving to the Central Coast from the South Coast I haven't seen much of Lomax. His grubber kick to Dufty was sublime. I'm quietly confident today. I'm not bothered by the Burgess boys but Cook is the elephant in the room. Jeez I wish Widdop was playing.
drag queen what part of the central coast,charmhaven here.

nontime111

Juniors
hopefully that prick ios history now......and we get St Wayne back because not only will our young backs thrive under his teutalege but he will turn Lomax Dufty and Field into total superstars!

Latest posts