What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Flanno did mention in his PC they will be looking within the club first.
Good. Finau the favorite I suspect as Tamale has yet to be extended. Finau has exceptional hand/eye skills, having made intercepts that turn defense into attack pretty quickly, his forte. I still maintain that he and Tamale would make a good wing/centre combo. But dont think Flanagan sees it that way.

Let’s not confuse JDB 2024 with the 2016-2018 version. He is useful for the squad at the right price.
You obviously dismiss his stand out performance last game, ran 156m, created at least one try, slipped into first receiver to get the attack moving ahead and did his usual job in defense too. Not bad for a 'has been'.

Last edited:

the garage

Juniors
The culture of contract negotiation through the media is getting old very quickly with the much suffering dragons fans.

Unfortunately, the source being the captain, a person who should work with the coach to minimize such behaviors.

Winning all about club culture and team outlook, if team attitude positive they automatically play 25% better, ask any of the premier coaches, Bennett comes to mind.

Team attitude will not improve with media constantly discussing rosters.

Hunt a very very very good player but probably not the captain the dragons need at the moment, again ask Bennett and co the value of a good captain on field, probably could not put a value on it.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
You obviously dismiss his stand out performance last game, ran 156m, created at least one try, slipped into first receiver to get the attack moving ahead and did his usual job in defense too.

One of his best games in ages, if he can do it week in week out that would be great
I would be getting SuA locked away before worrying about JDB

maestro1

Bench
Will Flanagan. I doubt it as he prefers to have Eisenhuth there over JDB who looks like being unwanted after this season. Jack still has plenty of juice left in the tank, but may have to use in at another club. Firstly Zac now Jack likely to follow him out the door. Saddens this ageing Dragons tragic..
Where is it mentioned that JDB is leaving. JDB is a Flanno style player. Fit, strong, best defender and buys into whatever the coach asks of him. He stings in defence and Flannoball requires the oppositions confidence to be eroded by harsh, beastly defence. Very surprised if Flanno doesn't have plans for JDB in our squad

Dragon David

First Grade
Where is it mentioned that JDB is leaving. JDB is a Flanno style player. Fit, strong, best defender and buys into whatever the coach asks of him. He stings in defence and Flannoball requires the oppositions confidence to be eroded by harsh, beastly defence. Very surprised if Flanno doesn't have plans for JDB in our squad
I think JDB will be a one club loyal Dragon player. We stuck with him for those 3 or so years when he was going through his lengthy court case and had to be stood down. He knows that we got him back playing and him returning enabled him to get the money to pay off his huge legal fees. He recently turned 33 and with his layoff would still be strong and fit enough to play until he is at least 36. Flanno needs a guy like De Belin and I can see him retiring as a one club player.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Good. Finau the favorite I suspect as Tamale has yet to be extended. Finau has exceptional hand/eye skills, having made intercepts that turn defense into attack pretty quickly, his forte. I still maintain that he and Tamale would make a good wing/centre combo. But dont think Flanagan sees it that way.
It’s a funny one

maybe Flano thinks that by next season S Finau might be ready for right wing in FG ?

hook hook

Juniors
Has the speed but not the strength yet to carry the ball out from our quarter

Not sure he will be big and strong enough by preseason 25
I think tuipolotu will play when lomax goes if we don’t sign someone. Although I’d like to see tamale start on the wing and ply his trade in the nrl for a year because no doubt do do (bird) will take the MO to stay with daddy

56to66

Juniors
Geez theres some strange smelly characters around here, must be a throw back of the good old days with toothless queens around dapto.

56to66

Juniors
Generations of Dole-Bludgers from most parts of the Illawarra region won Lotto by the government handing out free social housing, they sit there become keyboard warriors, whilst hard working people are lucky to find roof over their heads, howz that for truth?

Last edited:

be55

Juniors
Generations of Dole-Bludgers from most parts of the Illawarra region won Lotto by the government handing out free social housing, they sit there become keyboard warriors, whilst hard working people are lucky to find roof over their heads, howz that for truth?
Baby Boomers Boomer GIF by MOODMAN