What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

steerlerbab

Juniors
Barrett vs Hornby this weekend for wooden spoon challenge. How ironic. They both played a lot of games for us and their careers overlapped. Barrett 154 and Hornby 274 for us and both made to GF with Hornby winning. Which one was better? My personal preference is Ben, but Trent was decent player.

BLM01

First Grade
Barrett vs Hornby this weekend for wooden spoon challenge. How ironic. They both played a lot of games for us and their careers overlapped. Barrett 154 and Hornby 274 for us and both made to GF with Hornby winning. Which one was better? My personal preference is Ben, but Trent was decent player.
I would not go off to early yet. We need a few more wins to avoid it like 2 :)
Parra wont get the spoon

The scary thing for Zac is that his new team mates aren’t exactly putting in.

He bought all of Brads nonsense about how everything is going to plan….

Lapped it all up. Another helping Zac?

We just need to get you under our cap as we have so many marquee. But you can do your boxing. Healthy sport, no one gets hurt…

Clive Churchill opportunity. A future immortal. Sky’s the limit with Brad.

And as chomped down on Ms Arthur’s lamb stew and caviar, he bought it Hook, line and Mary.

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
I would not go off to early yet. We need a few more wins to avoid it like 2 :)
Parra wont get the spoon
The second Parra get Moses back they’ll click back into gear and start winning games. He’s everything to that team, Parra won’t be anywhere near the spoon.
Souths will surely win some games also, my money at this stage would be on Tigers.

matPORTS

Juniors
I don't think anyone will ever truly know what was done to trigger the whole situation...

Zac himself being continually effed about and not happy.

Home truths were no doubt delivered by Flanno and staff during the off season.

A detailed look had been taken at the salary cap, and indeed yes, we have been forced to start making tough decisions now with an eye on the future.

Unfortunately though - can't help but feel this situation was a quick emotional reaction, there are some regrets from Zac and his camp, which now given the events of the past 24 hours will no doubt be sinking in.

Secretly I'm sure most of us would love for a backflip to somehow happen. It's a shame it's come to us losing a junior who showed plenty of promise right from the very early days. But we move on.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
A guy at work knows Zac well and has assured me Zac and Ben are pretty good mates. Zac thinks highly of Ben. Zac's beef is with the Administration of the club not the players. We will find out more next season. That is if my mate at work is lying. He seemed pretty confident though as that is the first thing I asked him when he told me he is mates with Zac.

I don't think anyone will ever truly know what was done to trigger the whole situation...

Zac himself being continually effed about and not happy.

Home truths were no doubt delivered by Flanno and staff during the off season.

A detailed look had been taken at the salary cap, and indeed yes, we have been forced to start making tough decisions now with an eye on the future.

Unfortunately though - can't help but feel this situation was a quick emotional reaction, there are some regrets from Zac and his camp, which now given the events of the past 24 hours will no doubt be sinking in.

Secretly I'm sure most of us would love for a backflip to somehow happen. It's a shame it's come to us losing a junior who showed plenty of promise right from the very early days. But we move on.
Yeah, I’d love a backflip myself and re-engagement on the same eels (unders) contract, but I fear that he’s too proud.

Latest posts