What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

justadragon

Bench

justadragon

Bench
He was down with the flu days before, lucky he made it on the field. Unfortunately not his best performance but I can forgive him for that one based on what he’s produced this year.
Regardless, he should never be in the centres again, not his fault I know but just cant cope with the speed thrown at him. If you watch the highlights you will see that Salmon who is a 12 even burnt him on numerous occasions.

sammymills

Juniors
Flanno is a good kicker though lack of practice.. and ofcourse assuming he stays on the field etc.

But yeah its another hole to fill for next week with no bird, they might have to play tamale left ctr, not sure who else they could..

Next qn is Hunt and Sua.. 9am tomorrow apparently its announced.
I think both picked and will be starting. Fifita out of QLD altogether apparently

since77

Juniors
The more I think about his selection in Origin the grumpier I get.
In less than half a season Flanagan takes a perennial underachiever to elite rep honours. But unhappy on the wing.....
Goes to show too that the Flanno haters are blinded by current results while he is hamstrung by a below average roster. The guy can clearly coach. Just needs the cattle.

maestro1

Bench
I wonder if Zac called Flanno and thanked him for showing him what it takes to make the SOO team. He was 50/1 if Flanno hadn't come along and sent him kicking and screaming onto the wing.

Sometimes in life you think you are getting the wrong advice when you just need to shut up and listen.

OurRedV

Juniors
Np
I wonder if Zac called Flanno and thanked him for showing him what it takes to make the SOO team. He was 50/1 if Flanno hadn't come along and sent him kicking and screaming onto the wing.

Sometimes in life you think you are getting the wrong advice when you just need to shut up and listen.
No Chance.

Lomax is in the process of having a ghost writer complete his 'I Hate Flano' Memoirs, due to be released during the off season.

Harry Bath

Juniors
Flanno is a good kicker though lack of practice.. and ofcourse assuming he stays on the field etc.

But yeah its another hole to fill for next week with no bird, they might have to play tamale left ctr, not sure who else they could..

Next qn is Hunt and Sua.. 9am tomorrow apparently its announced.
Reports are that Tamale will go to Raiders next year so waste of time playing him in first Grade this year