What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

steerlerbab

Juniors
The ref was absolutely disgusting in the 2nd half of the State of Oranges, just give the Qlders the biggest leg up, from a complete embarrassment.
Ashley cline totally lost it second half. Sin bin and penalty for rubbing somebody's head which happens all the time where it was a drop ball by Queensland. Then the third try which should have been no try.

NRL should also stop that 6 again rule. As I have said before this should be a game of 6 tackles each side to see a fair contest. It has turned RL into a mickey mouse game.

BLM01

First Grade
Ashley cline totally lost it second half. Sin bin and penalty for rubbing somebody's head which happens all the time where it was a drop ball by Queensland. Then the third try which should have been no try.

NRL should also stop that 6 again rule. As I have said before this should be a game of 6 tackles each side to see a fair contest. It has turned RL into a mickey mouse game.
Why did he not send Cotter to the bin when he ran in on Crichton for a good hit on Holmes.
Unnecessary sin bin although he did warn

Illusion

Bench
The again 6 again rule, is the major cause of these ridiculous blow out scoreline in the NRL, another mindless addition to the game.
It's killing the game and players with injuries , A game can be lost in the first 20min like last nights SOO game ........ A team gets a penalty then 2 and 3 repeated sets ( who knows what the ruling is for ) and if that team holds the ball most of the time they score ........ Momentum was all with NSW after that game over ........

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Let’s just say this aloud…

‘So Lomax, you have broken a contract to sign on for 250k less per year, to join the team coming last, that now is without a coach.

Your current team is performing much better than last year with your new coach, and with some decent signings for the year ahead, appear to be on the rise.

And you have just made SOO as a winger, having had a great game on the back of your best season of your career.

Can you just help us all understand your thinking here buddy on why you are leaving?’

Last edited:

RedVee

First Grade

‘So Lomax, you have broken a contract to sign on for 250k less per year, to join the team coming last, that now is without a coach.

Your current team is performing much better than last year with your new coach and with some decent signings for the year ahead appear to be on the rise.

And you have just made SOO as a winger, had a great game on the back of your best season of your career.

Can you just help us all understand your thinking here buddy on why you are leaving?’
😊

I saw his after game interview with Gallen. I was waiting for him to thank Flanno for moving him into the wing…
Still waiting. 😊

Slippery Morris

First Grade
One of the biggest mysteries is Zac leaving and I cannot wait to find out why after the season is over. He will be a huge loss but seriously look out how Flanno has transformed this guy into a dead set superstar. If I were guys like Talagi and Iro who are not contracted next season, I would jump to join the Dragons and be coached by Flanno.
If Saints can pick up these 2 future stars that would be ideal. They are young and ready for NRL playing well this year. Saints have good young kids coming through but they are a year or 2 away. These guys are ready now for 2025.

In saying that I would rather Lomax backflips. I can see why he would be tempted to join Eels having a far superior halfback in Moses than Hunt who will put tries on a platter for him, but Flanno seems to be able to get him more involved in a different way even with the dud Hunt and his terrible kicking game.

Old Timer

Coach

Your current team is performing much better than last year with your new coach, and with some decent signings for the year ahead, appear to be on the rise.

And you have just made SOO as a winger, having had a great game on the back of your best season of your career.

Which decent signings for 2025?