What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
so season now over and Zac is an eel, when will he dish the dirt and we find out the real reason he left! it was nothing to do with money he is loosing circa 500K for 25 and 26 compared to his dragons contract, no sane person would do that unless the Dragons position completely untenable
Zac is technically still a Saints player till October 31, Nov 1 he starts the eels contract, i don't think we will hear anything on that till next year if we ever do..

Dragon David

First Grade
Zac is technically still a Saints player till October 31, Nov 1 he starts the eels contract, i don't think we will hear anything on that till next year if we ever do..
No need for Lomax to give the real reason why he decided to quit our club. It is what it is and I don't think that Lomax would vent any animosity about our club. We are seeing quite a lot of guys wanting to leave clubs and they just get signed up elsewhere and go. No questions asked and no real reasons given. They would have reasons of course. One guy who had reasons and has recently had three premiership rings on his hand but they were meant to show 3 wooden spoons and he was a former Tiger.

blacksafake

First Grade
No need for Lomax to give the real reason why he decided to quit our club. It is what it is and I don't think that Lomax would vent any animosity about our club. We are seeing quite a lot of guys wanting to leave clubs and they just get signed up elsewhere and go. No questions asked and no real reasons given. They would have reasons of course. One guy who had reasons and has recently had three premiership rings on his hand but they were meant to show 3 wooden spoons and he was a former Tiger.

A bloody overrated big headed sook.

possm

Coach
But was Flanno wrong in calling it early and moving him to the wing and sticking solid?? Zac had a breakout year by a country mile so clearly Flanno was right and Zac spat the dummy. Guaranteed he would NOT have played for NSW if he played 2024 in the centres. Flanno was 100% correct on this one and Zac needed to accept that and swallow his pride not act like a spoilt brat
Money and fame have some players believing they no more than their coach and are bigger then the game.

since77

Juniors
Hands up who wants to shut down the Zac Lomax thread? ✋✋✋
Then we would miss out on all the fun the first time Parra plays us next year.
Either everyone is going to be screaming blue murder because Zac and Parra have a blinder and there will be a million "Why did we release him" posts.....or........we smash Parra and Zac has a shocker and everyone piles on to bag him.

Latest posts