What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

parra pete

Referee
If King Gutho goes....and I am hoping he doesn't, Zac Lomax is going to be a good replacement. As Bert Newton once said (to Cassius Clay) "I like the boy"...A real competitor...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If King Gutho goes....and I am hoping he doesn't, Zac Lomax is going to be a good replacement. As Bert Newton once said (to Cassius Clay) "I like the boy"...A real competitor...
Newton shit himself after he said that.

Reminds me of the time a league journo from Hay called Laurie Daley a "Chromosome missing, big nosed merkin" and instantly regretted it.

parra pete

Referee
Newton shit himself after he said that.

Reminds me of the time a league journo from Hay called Laurie Daley a "Chromosome missing, big nosed merkin" and instantly regretted it.
I bet he would have, but you must have misunderstood!. The journos in Hay have too much class to say shit like that...

Latest posts