What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero since Sterlo, but here's Chris Sandow

League_God

Juniors
Also, in attempt to get this thread back on topic.
Who do you guys think will/should partner Sandow in the halves? Roberts or Hayne?
Cheers

Gronk

Staff member
Leave Hayne to play fullback. Roberts or Maitua can have the 6 jumper.

Parra Pride

Coach
Exactly, so when everyone else on the field is tired, Rogers is energised and ready kick a 100m field goal.

Spanky_Ham

Juniors
BUT, Weidler IS the self professed doyen of all that is Rugby League. So everyone else probably got it wrong! :lol:

Doyen AND Khoder Nassers handbag...

Where did Weidler come from? As far as I know he just showed up a couple of years ago.

jimmy77au

Juniors
I am a very proud Aboriginal man and the idea that Mundine, Merritt etc haven't been picked to play for NSW based on their racial background is an absolute crock of shit. Greg Bird, Tom-Leah Royd Lahs, Jamie Soward all blackfellas who have been picked for NSW recently and all in my opinion deserving. Merritt simply doesn't deserve to be selected.
We have fought racism in many, many forms from many different people and governmental bodies however, no player (to my knowledge) has been overlooked for selection due to their Aboriginality.

Colour aside, my point was that if Chris Sandow was from NSW (a koori) instead of QLD (a Murri) he would be more deserving of a NSW jumper than Mitchell Pearce.
Sandow > Pearce. That's all I'm saying.

Absolutely spot on - If only some of the half wit souths supporters i've had this discussion with in the past understood this......

Eels Dude

Coach
Merritt is probably unlucky to get a run considering some of the nuffies like McManus, Turner, and Quinn they've selected on the wing. But just because they've made mistakes selecting some nuffies doesn't mean you select another one. Merritt is like Luke Burt, solid first grader, but not SOO standard.

guruminga

Juniors
I am a very proud Aboriginal man and the idea that Mundine, Merritt etc haven't been picked to play for NSW based on their racial background is an absolute crock of shit. Greg Bird, Tom-Leah Royd Lahs, Jamie Soward all blackfellas who have been picked for NSW recently and all in my opinion deserving. Merritt simply doesn't deserve to be selected.
We have fought racism in many, many forms from many different people and governmental bodies however, no player (to my knowledge) has been overlooked for selection due to their Aboriginality.

Colour aside, my point was that if Chris Sandow was from NSW (a koori) instead of QLD (a Murri) he would be more deserving of a NSW jumper than Mitchell Pearce.
Sandow > Pearce. That's all I'm saying.

Nicely said mate. I agree.

G

Latest posts