The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New profile posts

Hey Twizzle, could you help me in closing down my account? Can't find a way to do so in the settings. Appreciate the help, thanks.
Twizzle
Twizzle
Not sure what you want. We dont delete accounts.
VictoryFC
VictoryFC
edit
Mickey nailed you.
T
TomRedVRiver
Hahahahaha. Micky is about as credible as you.

For the record, that's not credible at all. In case you were wondering.
I know you have a hard time understanding things.
Hello, can I start a thread discussing gambling advertising that may be seen by minors? I have some concerns about it but would be interested in others opinions.

Thank you
League Unlimited News
League Unlimited News
Please contact an admin - Twizzle or Willow - with such enquiries. Thanks
Norths Devils ended up being eliminated by the Tigers 20-24. The overall better team lost. But the Tigers took their couple of chances
Hey buddy, you need to give the rubbish you’re dishing out to Stevo & myself a rest. You’ve successfully got rid of Albert, which by the way has wrecked the main NRL forum. Can you please stop the rot?
Hi mate . . . interested in the conversations you mentioned yesterday in the game post but am unable to locate an email address.
Hi mate, so I take it nothing will change with the coach next year? What did you say to Mary? Cheers!

Latest posts