The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New profile posts

The great Overdog That heavenly beast With a star in one eye Gives a leap in the east.
Probably none of my business but is it a good idea to post your home address on the site. If you're not bothered, don't worry. Just letting you know in case you missed it.
Cheers
Bandwagon
Bandwagon
Yeah, it wouldn't be a great idea. that place was sold a few years ago.
Mate is there a facility here to direct message? I'd like to discuss moderation with you
Mate in regards to your avatar picture. I am on a horse racing forum and my username is The Oracle. I was going to use your exact same avatar on my racing site, but found something else.
YoHadrian
YoHadrian
It isn't copyright or anything. Go nuts. But if your racing site becomes famous I'm keeping my avatar. :p
I just thought I would let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. I like your perspective on the game and players. You would be one of the best posters on this site.
Reactions: Dragonslayer
Dragonslayer
Dragonslayer
Cheers Frank. I try to be neutral and look at facts. Doesnt always work though, lol. Tbh i also enjoy reading yours.
Staying out of controversy is the key.
Or if I am not allowed to provide the link, am I allowed to mention Michael Swift's Homosexual Manifesto that was printed in a homosexual magazine in 1987 and I allowed to mention the 2 gay rights platforms from 1972 and 1993 respectively?

Latest posts