What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Storm

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah makes it a bit more exciting.

Interesting that JJ has jumped Dallas Graham, Griffin and Jordan Grant

Tigerm

First Grade
Would have liked to see a 4th one replacing shit merkin Milone.

I thought his defence was OK, no one has had much chance in attack.

How slow is Naiqama?

Addo-Carr looks likely as well. Like to see him in the open against Koribette.

Tigerm

First Grade
Better, but coming second doesn't count.

Field goal should have been kicked by someone.

Clifferd

Coach
Please don't come in with this we are playing better bullshit

fact of the matter is we are now 5 losses in a row and should've won that game. Not good enough

Tiger05

First Grade
Better, but coming second doesn't count.

Field goal should have been kicked by someone.

I'm not too disappointed by that loss. We put in and it just didn't come off,

Still it shows how far off our key players are from being gun players. Tedesco is a gun but he did nothing. Moses and Brooks should have won us that game.

macnaz

Staff member
We should have won but the usual dumb stuff to stall our momentum . As usual the controversial call goes against us , we surrendered a solid lead , we alowed a try right after half time , we lose another in extra time , we get penalised for minor holding down in the ruck but dont get the same calls when the opposition does it blatantly for the whole game , we continue stupid uncontested bombs as a last tackle option , we throw passes to nobody .... same old stuff

Clifferd

Coach
If you weren't disappointed by that loss I question if you are a true tigers supporter or
Not. That loss shattered me the most out of all the 5, we had every chance to win it, even with controversial calls

macnaz

Staff member
I think the flood gates will open after today.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
If you weren't disappointed by that loss I question if you are a true tigers supporter or Not.

That loss shattered me the most out of all the 5, we had every chance to win it, even with controversial calls

Go f**k your boot dickhead, who are you to question anybodies support for the club.
No one as yet has said that the team doesn't have work to do, but at least they had a go, its a start.

Clifferd

Coach
Such a f**king loser mentality lol. Come to the point where it's actually engrained into our culture where it's okay to lose the unlosable

We've been having a "go" for the last 5 weeks and where's that put us

Vic Mackey

Referee
There's no excuse for that moses miss, no excuse. That HAS to be kicked. 15m out, right next to the posts with hardly any pressure. A guy who wants to play in the halves at NRL level must kick that.

It's unforgivable.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I agree with Tigerm, the whole side had a go - that is all you can ask for.

Disagree with have a having a shot at field goal on the 1st, on the 4th or 5th and be prepared. But most field goals are a toss of the coin.

Agree, the floodgates might open now, unfortunately.

macnaz

Staff member
Our halves have never won us a game when its there to be had. $ 1.2 million worth of incompetence

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
we could lose 20 straight and you guys would say the same "the boys had a go" fmd

I don't discredit their performance, I'm just saying we played good enough to win and almost certainly should have in golden point

Vic Mackey

Referee
How halves have never won us a game when its there to be had. $ 1.2 million worth of incompetence

Paul Kent (I know, it could be complete bullshit) said the panthers wanted to sign Moses but couldn't believe the price his manager is asking. $600kpa is absolutely insane. I can't believe they haven't put pen to paper

Vic Mackey

Referee
we could lose 20 straight and you guys would say the same "the boys had a go" fmd

I don't discredit their performance, I'm just saying we played good enough to win and almost certainly should have in golden point

I'm happy with the effort and to me there was more there then there had been for any game this year. However I agree, it's a shattering loss and really isn't acceptable. Brooks and Moses needed to do better, being young isn't an excuse anymore.