What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

ragzouken

Juniors
Sironen? Really? Has shown shit f**k all in his time in first grade shackled or not, runs amd defemds like a softcock only get a start cos of the name.. deadset plodder.

carinashark

First Grade
Ok what is a gerbil? I think Everyone knows how I feel about Flanno but Brown really sh$ts me way more. No way I would want him at the club. Paul Green or Craig Bellamy is all I could stomach all the decent ones are dead. I've really had enough of past coaches starting with Chris Anderson,Stuart Raper and Ricky Stuart. All have promised much , it's been hard, my kids don't go to games and would not even know who is in the team any more. I blame it on those three coaches and Nigel Vugana. A terrible time for a Sharkie.

SadShark

Bench
Now, about this felching business.

I was very fortunate that when I went gerbil shopping I found Eric. Eric the Epileptic Gerbil, that is.

He's great. You run him in then follow him up with a flashing torch to induce a seizure.

I did forget to declaw him the first time but these wounds healed.

Don't tell Uncle Sad, he'll want to borrow Eric

Eric loves his little Hedgehog suit I bought him. Version 2 I'm more happy with.

The coat needles point in the reverse direction, making the extraction process less laborious for the triage nurse.

Foz

Bench
Apparently the offer for Gillette was 1.7 million he wanted an extra $500000 because of the move to Sydney.

Over 3 years I'd still sign him.
Melbourne were offering Korribete $1.4 million for 4 years (a winger).He'll still leave them.
And Parra approx $650k per year for Corey Norman (fair enough spine players cost more generally) but in my opinion Gillettes worth it.

I am thinking that our spine players are on nothing like this but what would I know.(fullback exception to this maybe)

Last edited:

sandshark

Bench
Over 3 years I'd still sign him.
Melbourne were offering Korribete $1.4 million for 4 years (a winger).He'll still leave them.
And Parra approx $650k per year for Corey Norman (fair enough spine players cost more generally) but in my opinion Gillettes worth it.

I am thinking that our spine players are on nothing like this but what would I know.(fullback exception to this maybe)

That Korribete one is funny.. Always forget that the cap continues to rise.

McLovin

Staff member
Yeh, I remember hearing some fool (could have been the commentary from last week) saying Lewis should play the 6 for NSW...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flanagan would turn Sironen into a vastly better player. He already has the physique. He just hasn't had proper coaching for almost all his NRL career.

The kid has good hands and can kick a bit. He has improved his defensive technique immensely this year. He just needs work on running stright and hard and recognising how to find a good line and stick to it when running.

Needs to fix up his lateral movement too if he wants to remain a back rower. He's still a bit slow there (mainly due to bulking up quickly, but not getting the cardio done to keep up with his size growth due to injuries/shit coaching)

cb4

First Grade
Going from Gillette, to the Sims boys, to Sironen and Sue.

Like getting knocked back form a 10, going after he friend who is a 7, and end up f**king her fat sister.

cb4

First Grade
Anyone thinking Sironen and Sue are better than Sims x 2 is off their rocker.