What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2016 Rio Olympics

Gronk

Staff member
I think the NRL Bunker were in charge at the Kayaking last light and Jess Fox must be a Parra supporter.

Gronk

Staff member
We've go some work to do. We'll need to pick up a bunch at the pool tonight. Hockey not looking good. Water Polo not looking good. Beach Volley Ball looking good (giggity). Hopefully track cycling and sailing will get us a bunch. Any other sports ? We are shit at track n field. This might end in tears if they don't pull their fingers out.

Rio

5 Australia (Aus) 5 3 6 14

London

8 Australia (AUS)‡ 8 17 12 37

Bejing

6 Australia (AUS) 14 15 17 46

Athens

4 Australia (AUS) 17 16 17 50

Sydney

4 Australia (AUS)* 16 25 17 58

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Marcus Fraser is leading the golf after one round but I'd be surprised if he's still there after four rounds.

Eelementary

Post Whore
We've go some work to do. We'll need to pick up a bunch at the pool tonight. Hockey not looking good. Water Polo not looking good. Beach Volley Ball looking good (giggity). Hopefully track cycling and sailing will get us a bunch. Any other sports ? We are shit at track n field. This might end in tears if they don't pull their fingers out.

Rio

London

Bejing

Athens

Sydney

Gees...

We've progressively gotten worse and worse since Sydney...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gees...

We've progressively gotten worse and worse since Sydney...
We've continually spent less as well, it's all about how much money each country spends. The Poms have spent squillions that's why they became competitive so quickly after being well off the pace for a long time.

Gronk

Staff member
We've continually spent less as well, it's all about how much money each country spends. The Poms have spent squillions that's why they became competitive so quickly after being well off the pace for a long time.

But but If you ask Mel and Kochie and their cheering studio audience of 16 brain-dead merkins, we are doing amazing !

cheerleader2-smiley.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But but If you ask Mel and Kochie and their cheering studio audience of 16 brain-dead merkins, we are doing amazing !

cheerleader2-smiley.gif
Anyone that watches that show is a simpleton, the coverage has been appalling, only 3 channels and every time i flick between the 3 at least one of the channels is full of ads.

Micky75

Juniors

Rio

London

Bejing

Athens

Sydney

You crack me up Gronky - "We've some work to do" :D "We are shit at track n field. This might end in tears if they don't pull their fingers out." hahahaha

Tommy Raudonikis, you remind me like him - lol!

That 50 Kms walker he's good.

strider

Post Whore
I installed their olympics app so i could watch the boomers on the train yesterday ... an ad any time you want to change channel plus all the normal ads

Gronk

Staff member
You crack me up Gronky - "We've some work to do" :D "We are shit at track n field. This might end in tears if they don't pull their fingers out." hahahaha

Tommy Raudonikis, you remind me like him - lol!

That 50 Kms walker he's good.

Yep got talent that bloke.