What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Warriors 24-36 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 25: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think it's a good thing for us that this game actually means something now. We might not phone it in with our defence like we did this week.

TheFrog

Coach
Three tries in the last 9 minutes after being in the box seat. I doubt anyone but the Warriors could bow out of finals reckoning so emphatically.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
A few bad calls both way, but man that SJ no try annoyed me. Such a complete crap call, and totally shifted the momentum of the game. Warriors would have been up by 12 and surely held on from there. Just a disgraceful call to reward a blatantly cynical play from Woods like that, and a trend that will surely ruin this game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
A few bad calls both way, but man that SJ no try annoyed me. Such a complete crap call, and totally shifted the momentum of the game. Warriors would have been up by 12 and surely held on from there. Just a disgraceful call to reward a blatantly cynical play from Woods like that, and a trend that will surely ruin this game.

Agree there were dud calls both ways but sorry that's been a Shepard since day 1 1908, the try just before halftime was less of an obstruction then that.

TheFrog

Coach
I didn't see the game, only a radio call and they pretty much agree Woods could not have caught Johnson, but coaches must wake up sooner or later that having runners not in possession in the defensive line within 15 metres of the line is just asking for trouble.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Agree there were dud calls both ways but sorry that's been a Shepard since day 1 1908, the try just before halftime was less of an obstruction then that.

No chance, Woods just charges in and then stands there like an idiot. There is no way that was an obstruction, he totally gave himself up. I can't even be bothered arguing it, just a complete crap call. The one earlier was a bad one as well, but at least it was evened out by the forward pass. The obstruction rule is ruining this game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
No chance, Woods just charges in and then stands there like an idiot. There is no way that was an obstruction, he totally gave himself up. I can't even be bothered arguing it, just a complete crap call. The one earlier was a bad one as well, but at least it was evened out by the forward pass. The obstruction rule is ruining this game.

Mate he ran behind his player, that's been a Shepard since Dally Messenger was playing. That gets taken away 100% of the time. It has nothing to do with woods. Not saying I agree, I'm telling you the rule.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If sharks win on saturday i wouldnt give a shit if sticky plays the mounties against the tigers.

Unscrupulous

Bench

Seeing as how you should never have been in a position to score that try, you really have nothing to complain about.

Card Shark

Immortal

Agree totally but I wish refs would call them all in general play & we wouldn't have so many during tries.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Agree totally but I wish refs would call them all in general play & we wouldn't have so many during tries.

Whatever happened to the idea of the defensive player initiating contact anyway? These calls are never consistent, I can remember calls going against us earlier in the season when our players were ruled as initiating contact. Weak sauce rubbish.

Latest posts