What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Seeing them live the raiders are a genuinally massive team, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger team in all my years of watching footy. Every tackle they make is with intent. I don't think we've had one tackle where they didn't dominate the Ruck.

If Hodgson isn't the third best player in the comp behind smith and thurston I don't know who is.

I've got no doubt they'll pump the Sharks next week and are a massive chance of beating whoever a fortnight after that.

Grapple

Bench
The result is not that surprising.

What talent do the Tigers have? Seriously.... apart from Woods, Sue and Moses (potentially) they have a very basic team. Not sure what the Tigers fans were hoping for, especially given their best player is out.

Diesel

Referee
I thought Tigers may have performed better but the Titans are a much better side to be playing finals

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The Raiders have come so far this year. A few years ago it was the TIGERS that were the fun team to watch on a Sunday with Robbie and Benji. Now its the Raiders who have that mantle

gordynz

Juniors
Couldve been so much different if Moses hadve hung onto those two balls. f**kin unreal how bad they've been today