What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Spieth gets a half decent run it bolts in. Big IF there. It got checked about 3 times last time down the straight and only just lost.

That said it isn't a race I'm going to have much money on. Don't have Star Turn in my top 3. Flying Artie the danger. Heatherly & Counterattack in for the trifecta .

Lemon Squash

First Grade
3yos look to have good form but I want to see them do it first this prep before I back them. I think Star Turn is better around a turn and Flying Artie even though he won went just fair first up last prep.

I'll be on Heatherly fresh 1000m

Speith and Supido to be launching late.

lockyno1

Post Whore
3yos look to have good form but I want to see them do it first this prep before I back them. I think Star Turn is better around a turn and Flying Artie even though he won went just fair first up last prep.

I'll be on Heatherly fresh 1000m

Speith and Supido to be launching late.

I'm just annoyed it's in the quaddie. It is a fair dinkum lottery. Heatherly is a massive danger. Be interesting to see where the late market moves go. They usually tell a story in the sprints. Weatherly is a huge shot. I have it coming 2nd-4th. Taken the $6.50 on Spieth a few weeks ago, will probably be my only win bet in the race.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm owed on Speith after last spring where he was a certainty beaten.

But here three yr olds are a good crop, harder to pick than a broken nose.

Sphagnum

Coach
Spieth is the best horse in that. 1000m and first up the concerns. If he's anywhere near them at the 200 they'll want to be good.

Sphagnum

Coach
If Spieth gets a half decent run it bolts in. Big IF there. It got checked about 3 times last time down the straight and only just lost.

That said it isn't a race I'm going to have much money on. Don't have Star Turn in my top 3. Flying Artie the danger. Heatherly & Counterattack in for the trifecta .

How can anybody take you seriously when you mention counterattack in your selections?

lockyno1

Post Whore
How can anybody take you seriously when you mention counterattack in your selections?

He's a cat but I give it half a chance to come 3rd. That's what I've got it coming- 3rd or 4th nothing more. Could come last though. Spieth/Heatherly/FA then a gap.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not sure how Star Turn is beating Flying Artie at the least. FA has flogged it every time

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think Star Turn beats Artie home this weekend, 1000 suits.

Probably way off the mark but I'm potting the pair of them as winning chances

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Star Turn is a 1000-1100m squib, this is his race to lose IMO. Flying Artie will win the Newmarket, Spieth is the only danger to the 3 yr olds IMO.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think Star Turn is a 1000-1100m squib, this is his race to lose IMO. Flying Artie will win the Newmarket, Spieth is the only danger to the 3 yr olds IMO.

Agree,I think Star Turn is a moral in the Oakleigh Plate around the bend and should go close tomorrow as well,Spieth or Flying Artie will win the Newmarket