What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

Medium Rare

Juniors
So Si Bon a disappointing horse,thought he could be a decent one,looking like a donkey.
track bias suited horses near the rail. Nothing really came wide and won all day.( He or she was racing BM20 horses.)

I wouldnt be giving up any horses who get back and didnt fire today

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Actually looking over the results again at Flemington most races were won by the best horse in the race so don't think any bias mattered,i think those horses win regardless

So SI Bon =Donkey

to_ddeath

Coach
Same here...going wide open in the Coolmore today & avoiding the rest of Flemington today..disgusting state of track.

to_ddeath

Coach
Whole day has been shithouse..one of those days you'll either make a shitload or burn too much too early..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Rosehill is going to be wetter than Parra Pools today

Who does everyone like in the Slipper? I think the BD form will hold up, I've already got Catchy at 8s and I think Trekking is a big improver at big odds but will wait to see how the track is playing before anymore bets

Just looking at the odds Tulip is 9s and Formality is 35s even though it beat it fair and square when they met