What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NFL Draft

zombie jesus

Staff member
Extra third for the Steelers, brilliant stuff. No idea how they work it out but glad they did.

kurt faulk

Coach
Neither of those deals were as bad as reported, i mean the Eagles have their full compliment PLUS one of the browns 4th round compensatory picks.
And next year we'll lose a 2nd but have 3x 4th round picks to move up into the second if we want. The fact we got a 1st and 4th back for Bradford really helped the eagles situation but neither team really sacrificed the future in terms of what they gave up

Now time will tell if they were the right moves to make based on the success of those QBs. I can tell you though id do that deal 100 times out of 100 to get Wentz

nfl journalists are the worst. most aren't even journalists, just some shmoe on the internet blurting out uniformed crap.

DC_fan

Coach
The Redskins, Cowboys and 49ers are flirting with the idea of an unprecedented three-team quarterback blockbuster.

The three organizations could soon discuss a trade that would send Kirk Cousins to San Francisco, Tony Romo to Washington and draft-pick compensation (including the No. 2 overall pick in April's draft) to Dallas, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday, via sources informed of the potential talks.

To be clear, the proposed swap is in a stage so preliminary that serious negotiations have yet to take place -- and might never reach fruition.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ny-romo-be-involved-in-potential-cousins-deal

I could live with the Cowboys getting the 2nd overall pick in this years draft.

nick87

Coach
Man that f**king sucks. i was thinking he was going to be a legitimate option for the eagles @ 14
Id still take him in the second if he's there for us. That'd be amazing value

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He will still go hi, the recovery will be fine, also will give him more time to read the playbook, will be a better player for it.

nick87

Coach
I think a lot of teams high will pass on him. Those coaches need to win now and if he cant help, what good is it develop someone for another coach?

If his medical comes clean in terms of no lingering issue, i still wouldnt have any issues with the Eagles taking him at @14 now. But i think given how deep the draft is at corner, there is a good chance he's going to slide

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No chance he goes in the first.

We're talking an 8-12 month full recovery. He's likely not playing this year.

Given how deep the draft and DB stocks are I doubt teams will put a first rounder into him unless they can genuinely afford to sit on him for a year or two.

abpanther

Staff member
Even with Jones gone this is an insanely deep CB class.

Also, I know I'm in the minority here but I think when it's all said and done, Kareem Hunt will be the best RB from this class.

nick87

Coach
That's a big call, i know he didnt test well at the combine but my money is still on Dalvin Cook.

Tom155

Coach
Florida CB Jalen Tabor is bombing in offseason testing prior to the draft, he ran 4.62 in the 40 at the combine & then followed it up with 4.77 at his pro day

That combined with all his off field issues he could be in for a big fall at the draft.