What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Panthers 12-14 Roosters @ Pepper

Round 3: Panthers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
Let's just be clear here, Gordon tackled Peachey around the shoulder/trap/collarbone. Just because something looks spectacular and the player is ripped to the ground does not mean there is anything wrong with the tackle.

Last edited:

Bowzy

Juniors
Just seeing Pearce prove he isn't SOO material was a win for me.

The team that didn't deserve to win was good enough to make him look terrible.

Deadset did you watch the game, where along the line was Pearce terrible? He had two line break assists and two try assists, and every time he put boot to ball he found grass.

Valheru

Coach
Deadset did you watch the game, where along the line was Pearce terrible? He had two line break assists and two try assists, and every time he put boot to ball he found grass.

They think because Pearce didn't beat 3 defenders to score the match winner that he was terrible. As you say, his long kicking game was fantastic.

age.s

First Grade
The high tackle could have gone either way. I'd have liked to see a penalty (and anyone would say the same if their team was on the end of it) but I acknowledge it was 50 50 in honesty.

The forward pass was unforgivable.

Black Magik

Juniors
To sum up. Roosters won with a forward pass (as admitted by the ref boss) in front of a Panthers home crowd. No penalty. Good luck next week Roosters. The refs will be sure to prove they aren't giving you favours.

Black Magik

Juniors
Twice he made, what, 15 meters? Yeah he was awesome. Pressure and Pearce don't mix.

Clifferd

Coach
Peace could get MOTM every game leading up to origin, score 50 tries and I still wouldn't pick him for NSW

9 series losses for him is enough to tell me he isn't an origin player

Unfortunately forward passes can decide games and last night that happened to us. How the game can work sometimes unfortunately.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Pass was flat out of the hands then floats forward. Correct decision. Who cares what Archer thinks. He is just offering an opinion like anyone else.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Forward pass wasn't great but when you continuously go for penalty goals instead of tries you open yourselves up to lose.

Roosters I felt were the better side overall anyway, and I don't particularly like them much.

Latest posts