What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - round 4

Dragonslayer

First Grade
NRL Squad for Round 4 v New Zealand Warriors:

1. Josh Dugan

2. Nene Macdonald

3. Euan Aitken

4. Tim Lafai

5. Jason Nightingale

6. Gareth Widdop (c)

7. Josh McCrone

8. Russell Packer

9. Cameron McInnes

10. Paul Vaughan

11. Tyson Frizell

12. Joel Thompson

13. Jack de Belin

Interchange:

14. Tariq Sims

15. Leeson Ah Mau

16. Jacob Host

17. Kurt Mann

18. Jai Field

19. Taane Milne

20. Luciano Leilua

21. Hame Sele

Yep, cut and paste

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I can only hope that the Dragons Media Relations manager was being lazy and posted the same playing list as last week.

If not, McIdiot has outdone himself by selecting McError again.
One can only surmise that he thinks the Warriors suck so much that we can afford to give more points away and still win.

As l tell my lovely wife, l blame my excessive drinking on stresses of McIdiots' selections each week.
Truth is, my good lady can see my point.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
I can only hope that the Dragons Media Relations manager was being lazy and posted the same playing list as last week.

If not, McIdiot has outdone himself by selecting McError again.
One can only surmise that he thinks the Warriors suck so much that we can afford to give more points away and still win.

As l tell my lovely wife, l blame my excessive drinking on stresses of McIdiots' selections each week.
Truth is, my good lady can see my point.
mate we beat panthers and sharks with mcrone pretty sure we can beat the sheep also. i don't rate mcrone but he have no choice.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
mate we beat panthers and sharks with mcrone pretty sure we can beat the sheep also. i don't rate mcrone but he have no choice.

Fair comment mate and in truth, he played well against the panthers but his efforts against the sharks all but costs us the game.

We were extremely lucky to get out of that one.

Most coaches would have hooked him by halftime, one would think.
He had a shocker ................. so what do other players have to do to get a start?

That way, we don't reward bad play and all squad members get a fair chance to show there wares.
Otherwise, we lose them and get stuck with a very average player who no one really wants anyway.

Anyway, just my two bobs worth.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Fair comment mate and in truth, he played well against the panthers but his efforts against the sharks all but costs us the game.

We were extremely lucky to get out of that one.

Most coaches would have hooked him by halftime, one would think.
He had a shocker ................. so what do other players have to do to get a start?

That way, we don't reward bad play and all squad members get a fair chance to show there wares.
Otherwise, we lose them and get stuck with a very average player who no one really wants anyway.

Anyway, just my two bobs worth.
valid point mate but he is our best choice mann hasn't played 7 since his junior years and nona hasn't proven himself in the top grade. hurry up ben hunt.

Crush

Coach
valid point mate but he is our best choice mann hasn't played 7 since his junior years and nona hasn't proven himself in the top grade. hurry up ben hunt.
I reckon McCrone has one more chance to get his shit together. Nona will be next in line.

Let's all be honest can anyone be worse than McCrone ????
Euan Aiken is a gun in the back row drop host so he can get more fitness bring in Milne to replace Aiken at right centre already has a history with nene on the wing
Put Mann to 7 with Havali coming on playing the same role which he loved in the cutters a access pass to do whatever he wants on whatever side he wants
Would this be sooo bad ?

Life's Good

Coach
All jokes aside(with the exception of McCrone as chief joke)we actually have the depth and competition for spots so lacking in the recent past.

goggles

Juniors
A little harsh if you ask me. The same was said about Cody Walker and I think we can all agree that he has more than held his own since his debut. I watched plenty of both of them in the Q Cup and they were the best halves getting around without an NRL contract. Nona has a quality kicking game which we lack right now and as long as his defence is up to first grade standard I think he'd be a good replacement for McCrone
Totally agree with this, well said Dragons Head!

monsterkev

Juniors
Whoever thinks m'crone is our first choice half has to be kidding
You are just kidding right
Give yourself an upper cut

Life's Good

Coach
Whoever thinks m'crone is our first choice half has to be kidding
You are just kidding right
Give yourself an upper cut
Read the Cronulla game thread mate. Other than the coach of our team and whoever we are playing, no one considers McCrone our first choice half.