What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird Contract

Rhyno

First Grade
Word is he is pretty much adone deal to parra

I Don't want him at the Eels he is a over-rated nuffy with a big ego and looks like a moron

I can't find room for him in the Eels starting 13 he'd have to come of the bench but wants to much money to be a bench utility

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Haha whyno doesn't rate bird...surprise surprise...but he rates his own team to hold him out of their top 13. Good judge of bullshit he is!

I have a gut feeling we will retain bird & graham.

The location / environment at our club is 2nd to none, so why would ya wanna leave providing the offers aren't too far apart.

We will do all we can to keep these 2, without going silly I reckon.

Fifita and Holmes are our biggest stars.
Maloney as good as he is is a shade behind these 2.
As stars I think those two plus Gallen and Bird, but coifey also said best players, and in that regard I personally think that Maloney and Fafita are our two best.

Gallen is our best, that cant be questioned. Not only does he bring the best out himself every game, he brings the best out in others. Its an intangible quality.
Feefs? You prob right. Can Jimmy play 3, 9 , 1, 6? Prob could, but not as good as Birdy. he prob plays 6 better. & we dont win the GF without any one of them. its like what is nicer, Corona or margarita?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Gallen is our best, that cant be questioned. Not only does he bring the best out himself every game, he brings the best out in others. Its an intangible quality.
Feefs? You prob right. Can Jimmy play 3, 9 , 1, 6? Prob could, but not as good as Birdy. he prob plays 6 better. & we dont win the GF without any one of them. its like what is nicer, Corona or margarita?
Jury's still out as to weather Bird can play 1 or 6 for me. Invaluable as a 3 or lock but will his ego let him play there?

You know how it works, Coronas then margys, then back to coronas.
We dont win the GF without Ennis, Barba,A-Fi and BBQ, don't even get there without them.
We could still win without Gal, Bird and Holmes.