What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Warriors round 4

mickeylane

Bench
We will be o
Even the studio picked it up lol. Anasta said someone should tell him we won!

Although, to be fair to Widdop the question where it was clearest was the 'how has Mary turned it around?" question.

While a winning camp is generally a happy camp, I still think there is no love lost there.

Happy to be sitting 3rd and 3/4. There are obviously areas we can improve, but hats off to the boys.

Another 7 day turnaround and then the Tigpies. Can't wait.
we will be ok over next few weeks U til we face the Roosters and cop a hiding when they rip us one when attacking our e edges.. We need to get our right edge defence tight Aitken simply cannot defend!! A great team like CANBERRA , Roosters, Broncos will rip us outwide - Forwards or no forwards!!

The Doc

Juniors
We are the best attacking team.
4th best defensive.
We have won 3 out of 4.
Yet people are still f#cking carrying on!
When we lose its sooking all around cause we dont win.
Its sooking all around because we cant score points.
We are winning games with ease. Won 3 and lost 1.
And some on here are still sooking!!!
Go f#ck yourselves!!! You arent fans, you are sooks!!!
Enjoy the wins, they have been so few over the last few years.
Stop death riding the team.
And loveoursaints... your vas and ruby and steve its so f#cking obvious, how bout you go f#ck yourself too.
Widdops game has stepped up big time considering the piece of shit he has playing outside of him.
His goal kicking is first class... f#ck knows what game your watching... maybe widdop kicked your ass at school and your still holding a grudge?
No one will say it but i will, F#CK OFF YOU ANNOYING LITTLE PR!CK!!!
The boys are winning and everyones still sooking. What a sad bunch of fans we have.
And one last thing, NO, we are not lucky that teams are playing shit... its our game thats frustrating teams into errors... our boys are playing hard and forcing teams to panick.
GO THE MIGHTY RED V.... 2017 will be a good year for us!!!
How bout you boys enjoy the ride and support the boys instead of death riding them???

Gareth67

First Grade
Too hot and cold for my liking , there is a lot of work to be done , more so with Mr.Crone?Should we play against the Cowboys or Rorters like that , we will be in for a hiding .

Unfortunately the team seems to have lapses and revert back to their bad behaviour of previous years .
The good points were the defence and those bulldozing runs from the forwards , especially Paul Vaughan , what a buy !

One last point , isn't amazing just what the draw for the competition , can do for a teams chances ? This time last year , we were all reaching for the Bex powders , however now with a few good off season buys and a decent draw ( plus performances ) we find ourselves in third position .

SBD82

Coach
4th best defensive.
We have won 3 out of 4.
And loveoursaints... your vas and ruby and steve its so f#cking obvious, how bout you go f#ck yourself too.
Widdops game has stepped up big time considering the piece of shit he has playing outside of him.
His goal kicking is first class... f#ck knows what game your watching... maybe widdop kicked your ass at school and your still holding a grudge?
The boys are winning and everyones still sooking. What a sad bunch of fans we have.
And one last thing, NO, we are not lucky that teams are playing shit... its our game thats frustrating teams into errors... our boys are playing hard and forcing teams to panick.
How bout you boys enjoy the ride and support the boys instead of death riding them???
Passion. Love it. Winning is a damn fine feeling.

loveoursaints

Juniors
You're suggesting he could get a girlfriend in the first place
And mary must have shagged your whole family. Mary is five times the coach than widdop is a player. Widdop was pissed off at post match because mary threatened to hook him. And because mary has told the club NOT TO RE SIGN WIDDOP. Yep!

Red V for life

Juniors
Too hot and cold for my liking , there is a lot of work to be done , more so with Mr.Crone?Should we play against the Cowboys or Rorters like that , we will be in for a hiding .

Unfortunately the team seems to have lapses and revert back to their bad behaviour of previous years .
The good points were the defence and those bulldozing runs from the forwards , especially Paul Vaughan , what a buy !

One last point , isn't amazing just what the draw for the competition , can do for a teams chances ? This time last year , we were all reaching for the Bex powders , however now with a few good off season buys and a decent draw ( plus performances ) we find ourselves in third position .
The bulldozing runs...Vaughan then Packer then Frizz then JDB at the start of a game...it's enough to make you salivate in anticipation.

I can't wait to see Vaughan rip into the Roosters forwards on ANZAC Day!!!

MilanDragon

Juniors
And mary must have shagged your whole family. Mary is five times the coach than widdop is a player. Widdop was pissed off at post match because mary threatened to hook him. And because mary has told the club NOT TO RE SIGN WIDDOP. Yep!

Good on him if he did, played his cards right. So that makes 5 of my family and your sister.

What's your point and how is it related to football?

loveoursaints

Juniors
4th best defensive.
We have won 3 out of 4.
Ha ha ha ha. Widdop can tackle......cant kick....cant create.....cant play. Wait till he faces cowboys...broncos....melbourne. and even manly. It will be another parramatta moment. I am fine with the team and mary. But you know widdop snd mccrone have to go. Now be a good boy.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Good solid win,fwds were awesome once again and overall D was very good. Kicking game still very average and warriors were poor with most things they did but will take the win all the same.
Good stuff!!!

loveoursaints

Juniors
4th best defensive.
We have won 3 out of 4.
Also....keep your rants to your self. We live in a democracy... not trumpsville or russia. I will give my opinion ( not rant) on anything i decide to. You are the one ranting.

The Doc

Juniors
No point resting on your laurels. There is always room for improvement and passing on one's opinion is what this forum is for.
Agree 100%.... but even with tge defects we have... ie. Mcrone and Lafai... we are still winning... we are the best attacking team.
My point is lets enjoy the wins rather then waste the week after a win sooking.

hewi

Bench
We will be o

we will be ok over next few weeks U til we face the Roosters and cop a hiding when they rip us one when attacking our e edges.. We need to get our right edge defence tight Aitken simply cannot defend!! A great team like CANBERRA , Roosters, Broncos will rip us outwide - Forwards or no forwards!!

Spot on. Win 2 of those and I will be convinced. The right edge is a real concern as Parra showed and as the Warriors did to a lesser degree also.

mickeylane

Bench
But I'm so proud of the team - we are playing without a real half back and deficiencies in the centres.. I honestly think Mcgregor has improved as a coach this year.. The team could've easily imploded during The 2nd half but he got them up again ! He's doing ok! Let's give credit where credit is due....

kit66

Bench
4th best defensive.
We have won 3 out of 4.

Boy, are you in the wrong place.

The Doc

Juniors
Also....keep your rants to your self. We live in a democracy... not trumpsville or russia. I will give my opinion ( not rant) on anything i decide to. You are the one ranting.
Widdop is our 5/8.
Widdop is our CAPTAIN.
Widdop will be first picked every week.
Let that settle in.....
Hahahahahahaha

Latest posts