What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

taipan

Referee
He had a cracker of a black eye on the the other night.. wonder who belted him ..

Some 12 month old kid in a pram, when Sloth stuck his noggin in for a look.
Kid said to his mum," A cookie monster stuck his ugly mush into my territory,so I decked him."

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He claimed it was a beach cricket incident.

Bit hard to play beach cricket on tour own.

Perhaps it was slang for batting at the beach. Spilt his beer on his good hard, it slipped off and he smacked himself in the eye.

The only issue with that story is that he doesn't have the power or force to even give himself a black eye.

taipan

Referee
His face got entangled, examining closely his decibel meter.
Another report from an anonymous source(or sauce for flushfeatures),has him kicked out of a pub by a small bouncer, for exposing his offensive face.

a-man-on-a-thunderbox.jpg

Phil...

LESStar58

Referee
Some 12 month old kid in a pram, when Sloth stuck his noggin in for a look.
Kid said to his mum," A cookie monster stuck his ugly mush into my territory,so I decked him."

That's even funnier than Ron Barassi getting belted by a 15 year old girl! Fknlol

He had a cracker of a black eye on the the other night.. wonder who belted him ..

He was watching a cracker of a game of AFL on his toilet and fell asleep. He work up with the toilet brush attached to his eye.
The eye was blacken and bruised but I am afraid to say the toilet brush will never be the same again.

SBD82

Coach
He was watching a cracker of a game of AFL on his toilet and fell asleep. He work up with the toilet brush attached to his eye.
The eye was blacken and bruised but I am afraid to say the toilet brush will never be the same again.
That's a pretty serious situation.

Massive risk of transfer of viruses through a porous organ like the eye.

I hope the toilet brush is getting itself thoroughly tested.

I wonder what the old soak makes of the huge drop in TV viewers for fumbleball games.
I hope he tells Rupert that it was a huge mistake to pay double the money they was worth.

Life's Good

Coach
Just watched the old tomato on NRL 360 and am reminded again that there isn't a camera angle that flatters him in any way. I wonder what his wife thinks of his melon?