What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha congrats mate. 2-0 for you, I gotta pick up my game.
You're still ranked higher than me.

When I last looked you were still just inside the top 5,000. I'm ranked around 11,000th.

Last week out of the 91,000 I came 1,297 so I'm very proud of that!!!!!!!!

You are still no.1 too mate and I'm second.

We are both 5 and 2 but your for and against is better.

You're still the guy to beat, I'll just try and fly under the radar lol.

I could sink next week though, it's unpredictable is Fantasy!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Callmack is coming too, he's 3rd with 4 and 3.

I'm not making any trades this week either. If Sam is out oh well I'll figure something out and just tweak my side slightly and bring Crichton off the bench to start and probably bring in Asiata who is in my 25 man squad and will probably play halfback again.

alien

Referee
You're still ranked higher than me.

When I last looked you were still just inside the top 5,000. I'm ranked around 11,000th.

Last week out of the 91,000 I came 1,297 so I'm very proud of that!!!!!!!!

You are still no.1 too mate and I'm second.

We are both 5 and 2 but your for and against is better.

You're still the guy to beat, I'll just try and fly under the radar lol.

I could sink next week though, it's unpredictable is Fantasy!!!!!
I used to always get in the top 1,000, but I never used to focus on that. I would just focus on winning my NRL fantasy league of 16 teams. Maybe next year I'll create an NRL fantasy league. Could 2018 be the year of the return of the mighty Alien's Angels???

callmack1

Staff member
I used to always get in the top 1,000, but I never used to focus on that. I would just focus on winning my NRL fantasy league of 16 teams. Maybe next year I'll create an NRL fantasy league. Could 2018 be the year of the return of the mighty Alien's Angels???
It better be. Next year we'll try and completely fill it up with guys from this forum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah we miss you!!!!!!

You used to be good at it then!!!!!!!

I join if you make one up next season!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven't had the best round so far. 14 players for 562 points. Been a hard round.

CAFPOW lots of your side is made up of Warriors and Storm players.

You have only used 7 players for 246 points so far.

You have some good players left to come so you may get me.

Don't write off your fantasy season just yet mate.

I am relying on Pearce scoring well for me.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I haven't had the best round so far. 14 players for 562 points. Been a hard round.

CAFPOW lots of your side is made up of Warriors and Storm players.

You have only used 7 players for 246 points so far.

You have some good players left to come so you may get me.

Don't write off your fantasy season just yet mate.

I am relying on Pearce scoring well for me.

One of my players is asking for an immediate release from his contract while in the middle of a game, that's how bad my fantasy team is going.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm now I am now starting to plan for the bye rounds.

Rounds 12, 15 and 18 there is no Fantasy but the whole origin period will be interesting.

I have to try and be smart and not panic even if I get a lower score for that week.

I know Callmack is on my tail.

In the bye rounds I shan't be selling out either of Cam Smith or Sam. I'd rather take the hit.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Bit annoyed about kahu. I swapped him back into my team yesterday. But for some reason the site didn't register it so I'm stuck without him. And he finally has a good point scoring game

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Bit annoyed about kahu. I swapped him back into my team yesterday. But for some reason the site didn't register it so I'm stuck without him. And he finally has a good point scoring game

Wouldn't worry too much he is way too up and down. He could just as easily score -1 rather than a 50.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That's the problem. I've had him all year and its mostly been teens, but tonight his already up to 25 at half time.

Yeah that's frustrating the game tends to bug out every now and then and it screws over a lot of people. There's still hope he might only score 30 though which is mediocre.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Centres have been my major problem position. I can never get consistency

Centres are generally the biggest problem in fantasy as even the best players of the position don't score well every week. You want to look to get a player like Aitken in. He plays like a second rower almost and is extremely consistent with large tackle numbers. joseph leilua is another one only because his ability to score tries and break tackles is insane. But even he can go small on a bad day. There's only a handful of centres you realistically want in your team by the end of the season. Really shitty position for fantasy.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Centres are generally the biggest problem in fantasy as even the best players of the position don't score well every week. You want to look to get a player like Aitken in. He plays like a second rower almost and is extremely consistent with large tackle numbers. joseph leilua is another one only because his ability to score tries and break tackles is insane. But even he can go small on a bad day. There's only a handful of centres you realistically want in your team by the end of the season. Really shitty position for fantasy.
If I'm doing it next season i may just go with someone like aubusson next Year.

Latest posts