What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's still not over bro, what if one of my players gets injured early?
I'll need a miracle. Callmack is like $1.12 favourite. I'm out to $7.00 lol.

Some of my guys let me down big time.

Bad news is I have Souths til I die next week and he's got a very strong squad.

After me being 4 and 1 I'm going to be 4 and 3 after next week and back in the pack.

Doesn't take long at all to go downhill in this game!!!!!!!

We will have to trade Thurston out. I'm going to think wisely!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'll need a miracle. Callmack is like $1.12 favourite. I'm out to $7.00 lol.

Some of my guys let me down big time.

Bad news is I have Souths til I die next week and he's got a very strong squad.

After me being 4 and 1 I'm going to be 4 and 3 after next week and back in the pack.

Doesn't take long at all to go downhill in this game!!!!!!!

We will have to trade Thurston out. I'm going to think wisely!!!!

It's still only the start of the season bro. You've got plenty of time to fix things up. Just so you know a trade is worth about 80-100k to be considered worthwhile. So in my opinion the worst thing you can do in this game is sideways trading. Don't make a trade unless you know you're gonna profit off of it significantally because you'll find a lot of people waste their trades in the early round and have none in the finals for when they matter.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's still only the start of the season bro. You've got plenty of time to fix things up. Just so you know a trade is worth about 80-100k to be considered worthwhile. So in my opinion the worst thing you can do in this game is sideways trading. Don't make a trade unless you know you're gonna profit off of it significantally because you'll find a lot of people waste their trades in the early round and have none in the finals for when they matter.
How many trades have you used???

Only trade I have to make next week is trade out Thurston.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Callmack it's all updated from last night and you're 47 points ahead.

They changed Ponga from 32 to 58.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Thurston getting injured is a blessing in disguise. He is no good for the origin period. You want Shaun Johnson and Corey Norman in your side. That is all I'm saying about my trades.

callmack1

Staff member
Well what a week that was in terms of Fantasy!!

I thought I was gone after the whole Dylan Napa situation but all of my players did so well!! I got 813.

You were unlucky with a few of your players R20.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Who's Buko Brigade?
I had them in both comps, Fantasy and SuperCoach.
They got me in Fantasy but I got the win in SuperCoach.
I'm finding Fantasy a lot tougher.
Not quite happy with my squad.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well what a week that was in terms of Fantasy!!

I thought I was gone after the whole Dylan Napa situation but all of my players did so well!! I got 813.

You were unlucky with a few of your players R20.
Remember you were ahead of me by 47 on Saturday night????

In the end I cut the gap to 18. I got 795 so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. If I'd have played Winterstein over Asiata I'd have got you by 1 point. Oh the what if' in Fantasy lol.

Well played Callmack. You got over the line over me due to Taumalolo.

There is always next time bro!!!!! 1-1 we are lol!!!!!!!

We are gonna have to sell Thurston. I've re thought it and I'm pretty sure what I will do. That is the 1 and only trade I will make this week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can someone attempt to de-rail Souths Till I die!!!!!!!!!??????

I'm going to try next week but I reckon I will come up short.

callmack1

Staff member
Remember you were ahead of me by 47 on Saturday night????

In the end I cut the gap to 18. I got 795 so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. If I'd have played Winterstein over Asiata I'd have got you by 1 point. Oh the what if' in Fantasy lol.

Well played Callmack. You got over the line over me due to Taumalolo.

There is always next time bro!!!!! 1-1 we are lol!!!!!!!

We are gonna have to sell Thurston. I've re thought it and I'm pretty sure what I will do. That is the 1 and only trade I will make this week.
Cheers bud