What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKD......

DiegoNT

First Grade
Why not have one thread to discuss the drugs and have this thread to share our favourite SKD moments now that his career is probably over

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Never forget....

eed9cda4eb176d1167e7195fac0fa6cd

Fangs

Coach
Lolololololo

Works in the Rooters favour. And in favour of the fans as well. I know many a Rooters fan who have wanted SKD off the books for a long time.

1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson/Gordon
3. Mitchell
4. Manu/Ferguson
5. Tupou

Not bad at all if you keep those blokes who are off contact.

nick87

Coach
I think this is pretty good news for the Knights, we were at a very high risk of signing him.
Its horrible timing for me personally, an SKD signing would have really cemented the knights continued ineptitude for years to come. They are now at risk of stumbling arse backwards into competence.

perverse

Referee
Its horrible timing for me personally, an SKD signing would have really cemented the knights continued ineptitude for years to come. They are now at risk of stumbling arse backwards into competence.
Yeah, we might even reach the dizzy heights of 3 or 4 wins next season if Ponga can pull enough bullshit out of his arse.