What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKD......

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Yes, but being charged with possession by the Police (if they deem it worthy of anything other than a caution) doesn't have a massive impact on his playing career. Testing positive would be more problematic

Seriously it has to be the same punishment, hardly career ending though. the max suspension he could get would be the 8 weeks that Corey Norman copped. We know there will be a Rooster loading due to Greenberg's hatred of Politis of course.

MKCS

Juniors
Is that about it for SKD's career?

Bromwich has no previous baggage, and is an excellent player, and is not off contract and being shopped around.

But SKD is an "average" first grader, and you'd think most clubs would be wary of him, weighing the risk of scandal to the value they'd get out of him as a player.

Sad way to end a career if it does end up that way.

I don't think SKD is average. He reminds me of Daniel Tupou, sometimes SKD will come out, run for 200 metres, score three tries and you'll be like "f**k yeah! SKD!" and then he will come out the next week. drop 4 balls, blow a try and cost you the game.

With that in mind I think he'd be beneficial for the lower end teams like the Knights and even if those teams don't want him I'm confident an English Super League team would pick him up.

Chimp

Bench
Any news on who the other player was he was out with that night? Apparently that player was lucky enough to see what was going down and made a getaway.

Also, reading an article on SMH that says another international is '5 minutes to midnight away from an offence that will surely end his career'... so we're looking at a repeat offender, who's a current international.... whilst this is a different player to the one out with SKD, it doesn't take much working out to guess who the SMH are referring to.

Lambretta

First Grade
You got me there.

Been given some before but maybe it was ajax. How would i know?

If it were actually cocaine, you'd know

I have been given "cocaine" on a few occasions when I was younger - around 5 times
The first four times I was "meh, what's the fuss about with this stuff?"

Then I was given some proper stuff and wow, just wow. I felt invincible, a million dollars, on top of the World
That was it for me - I knew then and there I could never, ever touch it again

If it was that good, then I'd never want to stop - but more likely, I would be getting halfway decent stuff every fifth or sixth time - and at $300 a gram, that's a lot of money to burn through to get the occasional decent line.

Have never bought it and have turned down all other offers - I just can't go there.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Seriously it has to be the same punishment, hardly career ending though. the max suspension he could get would be the 8 weeks that Corey Norman copped. We know there will be a Rooster loading due to Greenberg's hatred of Politis of course.

Greenburg hates anyone who isn't the Bulldogs or News owned. Don't feel special.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Any news on who the other player was he was out with that night? Apparently that player was lucky enough to see what was going down and made a getaway.

Also, reading an article on SMH that says another international is '5 minutes to midnight away from an offence that will surely end his career'... so we're looking at a repeat offender, who's a current international.... whilst this is a different player to the one out with SKD, it doesn't take much working out to guess who the SMH are referring to.

Derpeson?