What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKD......

OzDragon

Coach
In before the delete!!!

Dancing_busch.gif

Reactions: OVP
His price drops and we re-sign him on $150k a year and make him attend a rehab course.

As is the way of the Rooster.

Glenn

First Grade
Very sad if that is the way his career ends but he'll only have himself to blame.

Prolific try scorer, had a nose for finding the line.

Doubt it will be career ending , probably along the line of a Corey Norman type suspension (ie 8 weeks + monetary fine)

insert.pause

First Grade
Couldn't control himself for one bye rd, must be because as a player he doesn't feel like a "genuine partner in the game"...

Clifferd

Coach
SNOW doubt he'll BLOW a few tries that were seemingly in the BAG, then watch the fans, coaches and CO CAINE him for it, my mate CHARLIE and I RACKon it's a SHER BET *touches nose* *winks* *does sniffy-sniff noise* *rolls up $50 note*

If I could like this post twice I would.

shaggs

Coach
What I think is the great injustice in all of this is that SKD, will get an 8 week suspension. Yet papali misses out on playing the knights

SKD had a little bit of blow. Did no harm to anyone. Didn't endanger lives.

Papali on the other hand was blind drunk and was busted for his third driving offence. Could have easily killed someone.

Reeks of NRL inconsistency. As usual

nick87

Coach
What I think is the great injustice in all of this is that SKD, will get an 8 week suspension. Yet papali misses out on playing the knights

SKD had a little bit of blow. Did no harm to anyone. Didn't endanger lives.

Papali on the other hand was blind drunk and was busted for his third driving offence. Could have easily killed someone.

Reeks of NRL inconsistency. As usual

Your captain got 3 weeks for PEDs, enough already haha

shaggs

Coach
Your captain got 3 weeks for PEDs, enough already haha
What are you on about. The sharks players got zero weeks from the NRL.
ASADA imposed the suspension which stopped them playing an organised sport that follows the asada and wada protocols.

I'm taking about NRL imposed bans you dope.

Latest posts