What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

Rabbits20

Immortal
Couldn't care less

I had a great night out with friends followed by sleeping next to my girlfriend at this current time on my phone

She thinks you're a loser

U mad?
Now made up stories oh whatever makes you feel better.

Lol@Wests Tigers.

You got cocky and arrogant.

Filthy merkins the Tigpies are!!!!!!!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Hahahah

Yeah

Damn

It's almost like rugby league is the only thing in his life? How pathetic of him

Hahah

Clifferd

Coach
Lmao!!!

Brilliant weekend coming up.

In my heart I know we are 5 and 5.

What other game should you have won?

Not discrediting your win but we were extremely poor and probably would have gotten beaten by anyone

58 missed tackles

Worst game I've ever seen Tedesco play

A team like Melbourne or Roosters would've racked up 50 imo.

You're not very smart if you are clinging on that win as a revival

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Seriously there's no need to be self righteous merkins about winning that game. Tigers had a few injuries as well as their lack of enthusiasm. We can start cheering if we can compete with the best team in the comp, Melbourne storm, next week.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Now made up stories oh whatever makes you feel better.
Lol@Wests Tigers.
You got cocky and arrogant.
Filthy merkins the Tigpies are!!!!!!!!!!
Made up stories? Like this?

just on my way home after our glorious VICTORY! some tiger loser started giving me a gobful outside of the stadium after the match, so i gave him a straight right punch to the mouth and that shut him up and made him leave me alone. whoever it was knew me and called me alien so they are probably on the league unlimited forums. i'm not sure who it was but if you're reading this, eat shit

Rsag85

Bench
Everyone looked strong last night. Backs did there job, halves combo was great, Farah finally had a strong performance hopefully he keeps it up for the rest of the year, forwards did well with the likes of Angus, Fuimaono (who looked great on debut) Rochow, Tom ( just hold on to the ball son) and the best performance of the night Sammy. This side didn't look like a dud side as some idiots on here where saying they where. The only issue now is the injurys to Clark and Turner.

southsport

First Grade
That could be horrid for us, two of our better middle defenders gone in one hit. We will come up against some better forward packs than we did last night and will miss both if they're out.

Fui, Rochow and Cherro all stepped up though I thought.