What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Eels Rd 12

callmack1

Staff member
Going off the training gallery, it appears that Fuimaono will drop out and Musgrove will come in.

Travitoh

First Grade
After a tough slog in the wet out West on Sunday, i won't be surprised if we start slow this week.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
After a tough slog in the wet out West on Sunday, i won't be surprised if we start slow this week.

Yeah definitely! The more experience the better in this game. If we just come out play our sets and don't drop the ball it should be a winnable game. George Burgess for a big game on return!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Nathan brown is out for parra and Goodwin is out for us. Right now fuimaono is starting centre with burns on the bench but I expect there to be a reshuffle. Musgrove is still out of the 17.

DiegoNT

First Grade
We currently have a bench of Cook, Gurgess, Cherrington and Burns. Murray and Musgrove are the 2 stand bys. Hopefully murray comes in for cook and Musgrove for burns

Rabbits20

Immortal
Going off the training gallery, it appears that Fuimaono will drop out and Musgrove will come in.
Hey mate well we have just got a big blow with Goodwin now injured.

We are now without our 2 best backs which is concerning. I am not as confident now

The fact Brown is out is good for us. But Beau Scott will be trying to knock Reynolds down I predict.

Even though Fuimaono is named at centre as if tonight I expect Gray to go to centre and Burns to come onto the wing in the 18 jersey.

Burns really worries me though. I know others think otherwise but I don't sugar coat these things. Parra will target him all night. If he's marking Radradra we could very well be fugged. What we needed Callmack was Gray on that wing who is very confident plus the assurance of Bryson at centre.

The NRL site has said we will both be without key players as of a few mins ago. Brown and Goodwin are big blows to both sides.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nathan brown is out for parra and Goodwin is out for us. Right now fuimaono is starting centre with burns on the bench but I expect there to be a reshuffle. Musgrove is still out of the 17.
As I said in my post above Goodwin is a fair loss for us. If Burns goes onto the wing we could be fugged. Parra will pepper him all night and if Radradra is on him then I predict Semi to score a hat trick.

I hope Burns really steps up, but I'm not confident. If he leaks one try on his wing and catches the bombs then I can live with that. I however believe he is all at sea against the high ball. Let's hope Moses kicks shit.........

southsport

First Grade
1 Cody Walker
2 Alexander Johnston
3 Hymel Hunt
15 Tyrell Fuimaono
5 Aaron Gray
6 John Sutton
7 Adam Reynolds
8 Thomas Burgess
9 Robbie Farah
10 Robert Rochow
11 Kyle Turner
12 Angus Crichton
13 Samuel Burgess

14 Damien Cook
16 Anthony Cherrington
17 George Burgess
18 Braidon Burns

19 Zane Musgrove
21 Cameron Murray

callmack1

Staff member
Hey mate well we have just got a big blow with Goodwin now injured.

We are now without our 2 best backs which is concerning. I am not as confident now

The fact Brown is out is good for us. But Beau Scott will be trying to knock Reynolds down I predict.

Even though Fuimaono is named at centre as if tonight I expect Gray to go to centre and Burns to come onto the wing in the 18 jersey.

Burns really worries me though. I know others think otherwise but I don't sugar coat these things. Parra will target him all night. If he's marking Radradra we could very well be fugged. What we needed Callmack was Gray on that wing who is very confident plus the assurance of Bryson at centre.

The NRL site has said we will both be without key players as of a few mins ago. Brown and Goodwin are big blows to both sides.
I agree that Goodwin is a loss. Anyway know the extent of his injury?

In regards to Burns, I have faith in him. The kids a freak.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I'm happy to see Tyrell start in the centres.
Let's see what he can do out there.
I've been impressed by him in the forwards so far.

greg jay

Juniors
Shadow... Where art thou hombre??? Are you in a funk about the ill fated Saint?? If The Crisps fall in this one the win/loss record is likely WORSE than the 9-15 in 2016. Ayuda!!! Shadow... How are YOU coping with the depressing nature of Smiths Crisps in the East Coast NRL??? How much blame should Maguire absorb Shadow?? Did he deliberately blow torch the roster?? Shadow I understand The Saint has passed/disparu.. I get that... but Come on Man... Make some predictions for Cruyff's sake!!!

Rsag85

Bench
1 Cody Walker
2 Alexander Johnston
3 Hymel Hunt
15 Tyrell Fuimaono
5 Aaron Gray
6 John Sutton
7 Adam Reynolds
8 Thomas Burgess
9 Robbie Farah
10 Robert Rochow