What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylan May charged

Danish

Referee
The only people who think any substances are being used in that video are people who’ve never seen any of those boys on a podcast or interview before.

Looking and sounding like idiots is just how they talke. Brandon smith can barely speak English at the best of times.

Roosters seem to have come out hard on defence posing legal action so old mate Moley might have his Centrelink cheque garnished

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
A bunch of lads acting silly - not sure what that has to do with another bloke being an alleged wife beater.

ThE HiGhEsT StAnDaRdS oF iNtEgRiTy!!!

*laughs at fan talking about their deceased parent*

The Roosters are always going to thoroughly investigate any complaints of wrongdoing and hold even their biggest stars to account rather than sweeping things under the rug. Don’t believe me just ask James Tedesco.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah look even if they were doing something dodgy, the video doesn't prove anything. Even if something was happening off screen, even the out of context video proves absolutely nothing.

Honestly the dodgiest thing about this whole saga is the Roosters claiming they hold the highest standards of integrity, when their behaviour - and in particular, the behaviour of the coach - proves they do anything but.

Fangs

Coach
Very silly boys.

But you don't see any drugs, they are so smart they don't even mention drugs. Literally nothing to see here.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Ah I see Danish Rob… no wait that’s too obvious, Robinson D has taken a break from defending racists. That’s nice.

Apey

Staff member
If there was anything even remotely to the yet-to-do-something-stupid-but-give-it-time-May-brother incident, they'd have been banned by Twitch pretty quickly, which then would have gained more attention.

BadnMean

Juniors
The eyes look pretty glassy and it may explain why such a talented roster keep losing?

But all just conjecture. Move on/

Chimp

Bench
The eyes look pretty glassy and it may explain why such a talented roster keep losing?

But all just conjecture. Move on/
Exactly…. There no proof of anything in the video, but lots of tell tale signs that something isn’t quite right. So, forget punishments and sanctions, but if I were a Rooster fan (or staff member), I’d have my suspicions, and I’d be pretty disappointed, and similarly, I’d be questioning if this is why some performances are not up to scratch.