What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Eels Rd 12

CAFPOW

Juniors
So no info on goodwins "injury" is it possible he was dropped and fuimaono has come in for him?

I believe Goodwin was dropped. I think the time Madge made the decision to drop Goodwin was when he was supposed to help Gray in defending against Vunivalu. Goodwin showed lack of urgency in helping Gray and on top of that, he did that I have an ouchy knee act when Vunivalu scored.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow... Where art thou hombre??? Are you in a funk about the ill fated Saint?? If The Crisps fall in this one the win/loss record is likely WORSE than the 9-15 in 2016. Ayuda!!! Shadow... How are YOU coping with the depressing nature of Smiths Crisps in the East Coast NRL??? How much blame should Maguire absorb Shadow?? Did he deliberately blow torch the roster?? Shadow I understand The Saint has passed/disparu.. I get that... but Come on Man... Make some predictions for Cruyff's sake!!!

gday steve......Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
So no info on goodwins "injury" is it possible he was dropped and fuimaono has come in for him?
'Bruised knee' according to fox.
Seems pretty sus. I think the injury is an excuse to try fuimano. If fuimano fails then goodwin comes in without being officially dropped. If fuimano is a success then goodwin will make a comeback either on the wing or at the bears.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Always worried when both twins start. They are either both good or both poor. Hopefully it's the former.