What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16 other games

The ones that are there are the unfortunate souls who got on their normal bus to go home after work but didn't look closely at the driver.

Incorrect

Coach
Tigers look like they WANT to win but are just too un-co...

Titans look they don't give a f**k and are un-co too...

Reminds me of the match we won back circa 08 v Cowboys on a Friday night, was the delayed match on channel 9. We sucked, they sucked and we got up something like 14-6 or so. Brett Finch admitted in the presser that even he was bored playing that game....

Incorrect

Coach
Before Hayne scored there, I was going to say, you know how sometimes commentators ask each other if it's too early to go for field goal at the 68-70 minute mark... At 58 minutes in this one it wasn't too early... But they scored a try instead...

Before Hayne scored there, I was going to say, you know how sometimes commentators ask each other if it's too early to go for field goal at the 68-70 minute mark... At 58 minutes in this one it wasn't too early... But they scored a try instead...
Yeah. But the Titans fullback looks a decent prospect.

Latest posts