What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16 other games

Delboy

First Grade
It's all about reputations and the refs tip sheet, twice in the game Dugan got up and created the issue in the ruck for some reason as they were just tackles, each time he received the penalty, i think both times in the following set the Dragqueens scored

Didn't seem to be much from theKnights, just reacted to Dugan coming up,pushing and shoving, they were strange decisions , favouring the rep player who seemed to cause it.

strider

Post Whore
I missed most the game, but i saw dugan get a penalty like that towards the end ... made a strong run got rag dolled a bit in the tackle but there was nothing in it ... dugan gets up shoving people - ref blows a dragons penalty ... wtf?!

strider

Post Whore
Manly will win this comfortably i reckon

Interesting stat ... both sharks and manly are undefeated away from home this year - 5-0 and 6-0 respectively

Gazzamatta

Coach
Manly look super fit. Love that long first pass from DH. Such a good option. Really puts opposition forwards under pressure. Smart coaching. DCE and Api having blinders.

84 Baby

Referee
I can take Knights shitting their pants to Drags, but thanks Sharks for being complete shite and gifting Manly 2 points