What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16 other games

Gazzamatta

Coach
Interesting scenario. Not dissimilar to Cameron King in so much that even players from other positions were preferred at Parra when first choice players were absent. Both to finally get their chance in their next games. This little black duck will be a very interested spectator. Then again I always thought Tom Humble was hard done by so what would I know.

TheParraboy

Staff member
gee the bulldogs are pedestrian
they play us on Thursday, lets hope they are battered and bruised

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
There needs to be an investigation on why the brisbane broncos aren't playing on a friday night. Its absolutely ridiculous it has become a friday night tradition watching those muppets play every Friday.

Incorrect

Coach
So how many people in the Campbelltown vicinity tonight are thinking - "hmmm, my team are coming last, might go and watch them play against some other bunch of spazzo's in this 5 degree weather"?

T.S Quint

Coach
So how many people in the Campbelltown vicinity tonight are thinking - "hmmm, my team are coming last, might go and watch them play against some other bunch of spazzo's in this 5 degree weather"?

From the looks of it, not many.

Latest posts