What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
It's not.

I can not believe much of what is written above as it is clear most of you do not watch Newcastle play week to week. You obviously did not watch Dane today either. It must have been a record missed tackle count from him today.

It's a weekly effort from him. Not good enough. Out of position again.

Blame it on th squad or expect more from the world's greatest ever origin player and media darling????

He needs to be dropped ASAP.

Long time Souths supporters know all too well how good players can look bad in a week squad, Gagai would be sensational playing wing, centre or fullback when playing origin for QLD.

Spot On

Coach
He would never, ever get a gig playing fullback for QLD you goose.

Centre if they get absolutely desperate. Desperate with no other options.

Any idea why he has not played centre as yet for QLD genius? 2 games this year he could have been given the start.

southsport

First Grade

Any idea why he has not played centre as yet for QLD genius? 2 games this year he could have been given the start.

Mate you are a complete idiot, you are just having a dummy-spit because he signed with Souths. Gagai could play more than one position in QLD origin and be a sensation.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

I watched today and I saw Gagai was defensively poor at centre!!!!

Spot On

Coach
Mate you are a complete idiot, you are just having a dummy-spit because he signed with Souths. Gagai could play more than one position in QLD origin and be a sensation.

Oh my god.

You must be related to Dane.

You are invited to check my post history re Gagai from the last 3 seasons mate.

Then come back and retract your ill informed statement.

If that's not enough, check the sig below I've had for 3 years.

If that's not enough, watch some Knights games you fool.

If that's not enough - you know very, very little about the game of RL.

Are you one of these Souths supporters upset at losing Goodwin by chance? And if yes, why?????????????

southsport

First Grade
Oh my god.

You must be related to Dane.

You are invited to check my post history re Gagai from the last 3 seasons mate.

Then come back and retract your ill informed statement.

If that's not enough, check the sig below I've had for 3 years.

If that's not enough, watch some Knights games you fool.

If that's not enough - you know very, very little about the game of RL.

Are you one of these Souths supporters upset at losing Goodwin by chance? And if yes, why?????????????

Go and have your dummy-spit somewhere else, we're not interested in your opinion it's worthless, you are one of these people that are impossible to have a polite ,sensible discussion with.

What are you doing in the Souths forum anyway?

Spot On

Coach
Go and have your dummy-spit somewhere else, we're not interested in your opinion it's worthless, you are one of these people that are impossible to have a polite ,sensible discussion with.

What are you doing in the Souths forum anyway?

Jesus, you hit like Gags - wet tissue paper.

Dogmatix and R20 ovbiously have concerns about his play away from the wing after today. Well, newsflash - its been like that for YEARS. No denying it. Fact.

Go and do the things I told you to do before you carry on. See if you change your shortsightedness.

Where you a Goodwin groupie that spat the dummy when you found out he was being moved on or where you happy about it knowing he had to be replaced as he offers very little????

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gagai had a pretty average game today but he played one of the most intense origins in Wednesday . Also they won't talk about the breaks that he made that got the knights in scoring positions either. His speed is incredible even with a strapped knee. Lafai was definitely the better centre today easily.

The fact of the matter is that knights fan put a lot of blame on Gagai but it's extremely uncalled for. Not one single player on the team had a good second half yet all the blame comes down
to a right centre who's inside second rower doesn't know how to slide.

southsport

First Grade

Dogmatix and R20 ovbiously have concerns about his play away from the wing after today. Well, newsflash - its been likev that for YEARS. No denying it. Fact.

Go and do the things I told you to do before you carry on. See if you change your shortsightedness.

Where you a Goodwin groupie that spat the dummy when you found out he was being moved on or where you happy about it knowing he had to be replaced as he offers very little????

Mate, I can tell you are an idiot already, why would I go and read more of your shit??? I'm just not interested in your opinion right, wrong or anywhere in between!!!

And what's all this ranting and raving about Goodwin? I haven't made any comment one way or the other!

Spot On

Coach
Mate, I can tell you are an idiot already, why would I go and read more of your shit??? I'm just not interested in your opinion right, wrong or anywhere in between!!!

And what's all this ranting and raving about Goodwin? I haven't made any comment one way or the other!

Good boy.

Off to bed now for you.

Rabbits20

Immortal
nrl.com has Gagai down for an incredible 8 missed tackles today

Looks like wing is the only spot for Gagai
As I said to that Spot guy who posted in here I watched the match and he was very ordinary defensively and this season at the Knights he's been inconsistent imo!!!!

It's just at origin where he is lifting his level!!!!!!

Southsport calling that Spot guy an idiot makes him look like th fool here as I have respect and I'm sure many others that know their league have respect for what Spot is saying!!!!!!

Hopefully the change in clubs and playing with GI will re-invigorate Gagai to really put in for us regardless of which position he plays in our backline!!!!!!

I believe it's currently an attitude thing for Gagai.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ah, someone who actually watches footy and knows his stuff.
Who do you support mate????

I just try to say it as it is tbh but there isn't a lot of that on our forum as you can probably see!!!!!

A lot of sugar coating goes on in here.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Dogmatix and R20 ovbiously have concerns about his play away from the wing after today. Well, newsflash - its been like that for YEARS. No denying it. Fact.

I disagree with you completely on Goodwin though!!!!!

I've spoken to a lot of Souths members over the years since Goodwin has been with us and they reckon he's been one of our best buys in value for money!!!!

He's a talented player who played internationally and he is very strong. He gets through lots of shit work coming out of trouble with quick play the balls and he can score a good try plus his defence is solid overall!!!!!!!!!! Yes not a great player but a good tough first grader who will do a good job for the team!!!!!

Also Souths til I die as I said Turner will be starting at prop for us this coming week. He's Madge's pet!!!!

Spot On

Coach
Well said R20.

Goodwin for mine was rocks or diamonds. Not a player I'd be fussed with losing. However it seems his EFFORT was always apparent. Kudos to him.

I'm guessing he wasnt on 700K plus either. Ha.