What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Haiku tribute to Valentine Holmes

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We signed Dugan why?
Made of Glass cannot even beat a halfback playing centre..

TBF had breezer loser friend.

sandshark

Bench
We signed Dugan why?
Made of Glass cannot even beat a halfback playing centre..

TBF had breezer loser friend.
I think that it is now well established that Dugan is shit up in the line and can't play centre.
Holmes however, might have just unpositioned himself for 2018.

shaggs

Coach
I think that it is now well established that Dugan is shit up in the line and can't play centre.
Holmes however, might have just unpositioned himself for 2018.
Dugan was NSW best backline player.

They picked 3 fullbacks.

Dugan was NSW best backline player.

They picked 3 fullbacks.

Dugan was the only backline player to show the determination to win.

That should be Haynes last Origin. Liability in defence and slow in attack now. He can sit with Ferguson in the stands next year.

Time to blood players like Tom Turbo and Latrell Mitchell. Definitely more of a threat with the ball in hand.

sandshark

Bench
Dugan was the only backline player to show the determination to win.

That should be Haynes last Origin. Liability in defence and slow in attack now. He can sit with Ferguson in the stands next year.

Time to blood players like Tom Turbo and Latrell Mitchell. Definitely more of a threat with the ball in hand.

I'm actually glad Hayne didn't get too much ball. One play there he could have passed to Morris but took on three at the tryline. Always for himself, never the team.
Yep I'd like to see a Crocker, Mitchell or even Bird get a crack. Someone who can at least try to defend.

Mitchell?
Croker?
Are we talking of how do NSW win, or something entirely different?

Besides, its the forwards who need to looked at, find some with mongrel. Klemmer and Jake T have it, A-Fi had it but its been lost since the first game. In Fifita's case I hope he finds it again for us.

shaggs

Coach
They'd carve Mitchell up all night, Croker deserves a shot.
Croker is as bad in defence as Mitchell. Only thing he has going is that he at least tries.
Maloney and croker next to each other would be a weak line and

Surely

Post Whore
Croker is as bad in defence as Mitchell. Only thing he has going is that he at least tries.
Maloney and croker next to each other would be a weak line and

We must watch different games

Croker 138 tackles 19 missed tackles

Latest posts