What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself or jinx myself, but I reckon next year I'll start with $1000 in Rd. 1 and just look for games that pay $1.30 and work off the back of that. If I can get 2 in a round that's $1.69.

Even after 5 weeks that would take my original $1000 to $13,785.

Obviously, there's still risk there but it's acceptable risk, I guess. Play a longer game with shorter odds and a higher initial investment (risk).

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself or jinx myself, but I reckon next year I'll start with $1000 in Rd. 1 and just look for games that pay $1.30 and work off the back of that. If I can get 2 in a round that's $1.69.

Even after 5 weeks that would take my original $1000 to $13,785.

Obviously, there's still risk there but it's acceptable risk, I guess. Play a longer game with shorter odds and a higher initial investment (risk).

if a team is only paying $1.30 you would get a better price by putting on a 13+ margin bet that could boost it up to $1.70 or more

lets face if if they are that short then the bookies are assuming they will lap the opposition

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
AND they are probably more likely to score first - so may aswell throw in FTS - 1 in 13 chance ffs

Sure, but then there's the balancing risk thing.

We were paying $1.33 against the Tigers but won by 1, so having us 13+ would have screwed the bet.

And there's always the chance of, say, a Knights beating a Dragons, so there's risk enough as it is.

Minimise the risk as much as possible and play it out over a longer period of time.

Latest posts