What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drew Hutchison back ?

dragoninmexico

Juniors
Excuse me if this has been said before but i only just noticed that Hutchison is back next week?
Is this correct and is this a recent thing? I thought he was out for the season ?

Players unavailable:

Euan Aitken (shoulder) - indefinite

Drew Hutchison (knee) – Round 23

Kiti Glymin (shoulder) – indefinite

Siliva Havili (pectoral) – finals

Levi Dodd (knee) – season

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Certainly not with Mary's love child ahead of him .Hutch's only chance dare I say it INJURY TO JOSH McROAN.don't want to jinx Mr wolfpack.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
He sould be back but needs plenty of time .
We still haven't signed him up.
So will probably see how he goes

He sould be back but needs plenty of time .
We still haven't signed him up.
So will probably see how he goes

Now I don't get that.
At the start of the year he was slated as the starting half, in front of McCantkick.
Injury before the first game ruined that.
So he was good enough at the start of the year, hasn't played, why is he not now good enough for a two year extension?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Now I don't get that.
At the start of the year he was slated as the starting half, in front of McCantkick.
So he was good enough at the start of the year, hasn't played, why is he not now good enough for a two year extension?
You need to talk to the old boys club about that one .being logical is not one of their strengths.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Now I don't get that.

Agree BGB
We need a back up for if hunt and or widdop if injured and soo.
He want cost a lot either.

Drag Queen

Bench
Hang your heads in shame with these comments. He is one of our juniors. Stick up for Dufty all you want but you give Drew nothing. Disappointed.

John moz

Juniors
The club released nona and sign a player that was injured all year.To slow and not to nrl standards another dud signing.