What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

T.S Quint

Coach
Melbourne would fist us at the moment.
Roosters and Sharks probably too.
I'm under no illusions that we are one of the top sides...I'm just happy to be winning some games and talking about Finals footy finally.

Though we still haven't made the Finals yet. As an Eels fan, I've been engineered to not get my hopes up.

Glen

Bench
The win against the Broncos was the first really impressive one. Still probably a fair way behind a full strength Storm, Roosters and Sharks. Will be interesting to see if they can keep building momentum with a decent draw leading into the finals

OVP

Coach
Moses too could be the most significant mid-season signing in living memory.

giphy.gif

King hit

Coach
They were very impressive in the first half but would've been dissapointed not to score a try in the second. They are playing well but they are well behind Melbourne and Easts

POPEYE

Coach
Melbourne would fist us at the moment.
Roosters and Sharks probably too.
I'm under no illusions that we are one of the top sides...I'm just happy to be winning some games and talking about Finals footy finally.

Though we still haven't made the Finals yet. As an Eels fan, I've been engineered to not get my hopes up.
Holy Moses ol' mate, you're well into reverse psychology aren't you. Don't give a f**k about anyone else keep talking yourself into not getting carried away. You/we know the Eels are walking the injury fence, just need to patch up a few holes and shore up in case of others. A full strength Parra would frighten the shit out of the rest . . . still living in the deep south west Romsey?

GongPanther

Referee
The Eels would be a juggernaught if they were firmly placed at the top of the ladder.

This year they have been a relevation,and could surprise on the day.And when they do,in coming across either Mel or Easts or the Sharks in the fight to get into the GF,you simply can't write them off.