What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blue and Gold Juggernaut.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Broncos win - Good.

The rest, Newcastle could have potentially beaten...

They are making up the numbers...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You act as if Football is my #1 priority in my life

Ever since we've been out of contention I've barely watched nrl apart from our weekly fixture

Enjoy Moses while it lasts because im sure as things start going shit you'll want him out the door asap, he is a very mentally weak human being

And as far as Reynolds goes, still waiting on Moses to debut for NSW and play in 2 GFs lol. Until then Moses isn't even fit to tie his shoe laces...

A few good performances in an already winning culture isn't exactly fap material. He's had similar performances at the tigers and people still thought he was overrated
Didn't you wish a broken neck on him??? lol just as well RL isn't your number 1 priority in life, i could see you knifing the poor merkin in a dark alley somewhere.

T.S Quint

Coach
Holy Moses ol' mate, you're well into reverse psychology aren't you. Don't give a f**k about anyone else keep talking yourself into not getting carried away. You/we know the Eels are walking the injury fence, just need to patch up a few holes and shore up in case of others. A full strength Parra would frighten the shit out of the rest . . . still living in the deep south west Romsey?

Mate, you know me. I'm always wary of how my team is going. I'm enjoying the ride at the moment and looking to finally be playing some Finals footy. Anything more than that would be gravy, I reckon. Next year I may be expecting more, however.

Not in the south-west anymore, mate. In the inner-west now. Living with the girlfriend, and much closer to work. How are you treating yourself, old mate?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parramatta,Roosters and Melbourne are the only chances

Cowboys can't win the comp without Thurston
No team ever wins back to back so the Sharks can't win
Brisbane can't win it without there injured hooker
Sea Eagles,Dragons and Panthers are lesbians so they can't win

Sphagnum

Coach
Parramatta,Roosters and Melbourne are the only chances

Cowboys can't win the comp without Thurston
No team ever wins back to back so the Sharks can't win
Brisbane can't win it without there injured hooker
Sea Eagles,Dragons and Panthers are lesbians so they can't win

It'll be like winx vs super impose vs grand armee over a mile at randwick.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You act as if Football is my #1 priority in my life

Ever since we've been out of contention I've barely watched nrl apart from our weekly fixture

Enjoy Moses while it lasts because im sure as things start going shit you'll want him out the door asap, he is a very mentally weak human being

And as far as Reynolds goes, still waiting on Moses to debut for NSW and play in 2 GFs lol. Until then Moses isn't even fit to tie his shoe laces...

A few good performances in an already winning culture isn't exactly fap material. He's had similar performances at the tigers and people still thought he was overrated
An Already winning culture??? lol gee whiz we were 5 from 10 before he played for us and had the longest wait for finals footy more than any other club.

Think his form for us has just showed what some good coaching can do, is he the next great half in the game no way in the world but i think he is a great fit for our club.

T.S Quint

Coach
Parra shouldn't get to carried away though. They've beaten a struggling Bulldogs twice, a weakened Dragons an Origin depleted Storm and the Wests Tigers. Their win against Brisbane was very impressive I won't deny that.

I don't think you'll find too many Parra fans getting carried away at the moment. We've been through way too much shit for that.

The club certainly wouldn't be getting carried away either.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don't think you'll find too many Parra fans getting carried away at the moment. We've been through way too much shit for that.

The club certainly wouldn't be getting carried away either.
I won't think we are even safe for finals footy until we get to at least 32 points. We have been let down too many times in the past to get ahead of ourselves.

T.S Quint

Coach
I won't think we are even safe for finals footy until we get to at least 32 points. We have been let down too many times in the past to get ahead of ourselves.

Yeah, absolutely.
2014 we looked like we were going to make it, only to shit the bed in the last two games against two of the worst teams in the comp that year.
Can never rest easy as a Parra fan.

Clifferd

Coach
Didn't you wish a broken neck on him??? lol just as well RL isn't your number 1 priority in life, i could see you knifing the poor merkin in a dark alley somewhere.

No way, I'm a clean skin.

Parra players on the other hand are actually convicted criminals

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brad Arthur is the best coach in the NRL

# Corey Norman was a donkey fullback at the Brisbane Donkeys and now he's one of the best halves in the game

# Nathan Brown was more evil than Hannibal Lecter when he played for Souths and now he's one of the form forwards in the game

# Clint Gutherson worked at Sportsgirl and Arthur turned him into a genius

# Mitchell Moses didn't make one tackle in his whole Wests Tigers career and now Arthur turned him into the GOAT

# Cameron King is already better than Cameron Smith

Unfortunately he hasn't been able to coach the psychopath out of Kenny Edwards yet though

Eelementary

Post Whore

# Corey Norman was a donkey fullback at the Brisbane Donkeys and now he's one of the best halves in the game

# Nathan Brown was more evil than Hannibal Lecter when he played for Souths and now he's one of the form forwards in the game

# Mitchell Moses didn't make one tackle in his whole Wests Tigers career and now Arthur turned him into the GOAT

Unfortunately he hasn't been able to coach the psychopath out of Kenny Edwards yet though

Not sure he'd want to, tbh...

hineyrulz

Post Whore

LOL!! HT win this thread.

T.S Quint

Coach
No way, I'm a clean skin.

Parra players on the other hand are actually convicted criminals

Simona_0103_a_1000.jpg