What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sucko DCE, you played for the penalty and you got your pants pulled down. Pass was so forward though but Tigers should have had a penalty in front of the post when Manly spilled the ball and a player picked it up in an off side position. Great result in the end.

slamminsam246

Juniors
No he didn't. He caught it on the outside shoulder. Only issue was Chee-Kam stopping in the line, but DCE made a deliberate move to make contact. Consistency is a concern but no issue with them correctly ruling that DCE was milking it.
BS. It has been no try all year. You cant contact defensive players with block players and run behind. Impact has never mattered. Absolutely pathetic call. Gutless. Hope manly give Trent funding for a post conference blow up.

Vozzy

Juniors
The 2nd half of the year the dogs deserve the spoon hopefully both tigers and Knights win some more games only 2 points off tigers are aswell as titans

Bazal

Post Whore
BS. It has been no try all year. You cant contact defensive players with block players and run behind. Impact has never mattered. Absolutely pathetic call. Gutless. Hope manly give Trent funding for a post conference blow up.

Which is why I said consistency is an issue. But I have consistently believed that the attempted milking of obstructions like that should be called as it is. And it was. DCE made a deliberate move to contact the lead runner instead of following the play, then he hung on for good measure. Good on 'em and I hope to see more of it.

no name

Coach
No he didn't. He caught it on the outside shoulder. Only issue was Chee-Kam stopping in the line, but DCE made a deliberate move to make contact. Consistency is a concern but no issue with them correctly ruling that DCE was milking it.
As Tedesco is catching the ball, the ball is on the inside of Chee Kam and Chee Kam is directly in between DCE and the ball. It was clearly an incorrect call.

Bazal

Post Whore
As Tedesco is catching the ball, the ball is on the inside of Chee Kam and Chee Kam is directly in between DCE and the ball. It was clearly an incorrect call.

The front on view clearly shows Tedesco is already on the outside of Chee-Kam. I literally have no idea what angle you're watching....