What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slamminsam246

Juniors
Which is why I said consistency is an issue. But I have consistently believed that the attempted milking of obstructions like that should be called as it is. And it was. DCE made a deliberate move to contact the lead runner instead of following the play, then he hung on for good measure. Good on 'em and I hope to see more of it.
Consistency isnt an issue. Theyve called it one way the entire year. What you "believe" is completely superfluous. Players have milked it worse than Cherry and the bunker still rightly overturned decisions like this blatant one.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I've literally never met an individual who singles out posters on this forum as much as you tbh

I reckon you're the pathetic one here mate

I'm not the one getting personal. It's just footy

If you're that interested in my personal life pm me if you want to know more? Fckin weird merkin lol

Still frothing.

Bit disturbing.

Canard

Immortal
I've literally never met an individual who singles out posters on this forum as much as you tbh

I reckon you're the pathetic one here mate

I'm not the one getting personal. It's just footy

If you're that interested in my personal life pm me if you want to know more? Fckin weird merkin lol
Still frothing.

Bit disturbing.

Sounds like a date at the aquarium is on the cards.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah and if Manly didn't get a rebound off the post for a try it wouldn't of mattered
Wouldn't HAVE mattered. Good to see the education system is still a farce in the west.

If the ball didn't hit the post, DCE goes through there and scores anyway.

Manly were poor in the second half and didn't deserve to win with that effort.

Rabbits20

Immortal
DCE' sight was blocked and he was clearly obtstructed....

Barrett has a right to blow up here.

Those calls change a season.......

Danny-Boy

Juniors
DCE' sight was blocked and he was clearly obtstructed....

Barrett has a right to blow up here.

Those calls change a season.......

The video ref shouldn't have been looking at whether DCE had time to get to Tedesco or not. It's a classic Shepard play. The fact the bunker gave the green light to the Shepard and then tried to judge that is a bit concerning.

Oh well.

A win against the Warriors in round 26 should be enough to avoid the spoon, which we don't really deserve. We get the Warriors once, the Knights once and the Bulldogs one this season, we are much better than all 3. Of the 5 teams in the bottom 6 with us, our record is 4-2, with the two losses being the Titans right after an origin with no Teddy, and Souffs when the oxygen thief was trying to get the club to force his release.

Apey

Staff member
Tigers are the only other team that can win the spoon so of course Knights fans are going to be salty about that result. Dogs getting the spoon is a pipe dream. Knights would probably have to win all 3 of their last games thanks to poor F/A. Titans are a possibility but I highly doubt Knights will win 2 of our last 3. We will probably go 0/3, our last 3 opponents are not shit.

Tigers have the Warriors too so that's another win for them.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The video ref shouldn't have been looking at whether DCE had time to get to Tedesco or not. It's a classic Shepard play. The fact the bunker gave the green light to the Shepard and then tried to judge that is a bit concerning.

Oh well.
It's a joke.....

If I was a Manly fan I'd feel bloody robbed....

Latest posts