What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Incorrect

Coach
Robbie Farah is being shopped around from South's? There no suggestion in the article he is being a cancer in the lockyer room, basically Damien Cook is Maguire's preferred option at hooker and Farah has become expendable. Superleague may best the option for Farah to finish out his career.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...l-clubs/ar-AAqy5td?li=AAabC8j&ocid=spartandhp

Surely Farah ends up in Super League - if he needed any more proof that his NRL days are behind him, then being moved on by 2 clubs in 2 years should be proof enough... He can go to England, still earn some decent coin for a couple of years and watch Liverpool at Anfield every other weekend in the EPL. Not a bad way to wind down IMO....

Life's Good

Coach

Spade

Juniors
Talking to a mate thats involved with Newcastle, Knights have offered Farah 400k one year deal.

Only a rumour at this point but trustworthy source.

SBD82

Coach
Talking to a mate thats involved with Newcastle, Knights have offered Farah 400k one year deal.

They probably need some experience in the spine, but signing Robbie screams of desperation.

I was starting to think they were on the right track. Would be a massive shame to see it all come crumbling down because of this antisocial has been.

davi

Juniors
Only if they can somehow wrangle Ponga out of his Knights contract.

Kalyn Ponga rumor is put to bed.

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON PONGA RUMOURS

Take it as read, Kalyn Ponga will be at Newcastle next year.

Rumours suggesting otherwise are completely laughable.

When it comes to rumours in rugby league — often it’s the case of where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

But this isn’t the case.

“I can guarantee you, Kalyn will be at the Knights next year,” Ponga’s manager Wayde Rushton from Rush Sports told Market Watch.

“Rumours saying he’s staying at the Cowboys or going to play rugby just aren’t true. I have no idea where any of this has come from. He’s really excited to join the Knights next year and nothing’s changed.”

Now this rumour is dead and buried, let’s all move on.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...o/news-story/3da7ba142c575213acb4d43287d2a569

Das Gupta

Juniors

They probably need some experience in the spine, but signing Robbie screams of desperation.

I was starting to think they were on the right track. Would be a massive shame to see it all come crumbling down because of this antisocial has been.

Knights were heavily linked to Mitch Rein a week or 2 ago. Don't know if anything came of it.

Johns Magic

Referee

Mick Potter is our assistant coach so I don't know if I believe this one. Also we are zeroing in on Slade Griffin for the backup hooker gig.

davi

Juniors
Knights were heavily linked to Mitch Rein a week or 2 ago. Don't know if anything came of it.

It seems everyone is throwing names at the Knights because they have salary cap space. I've read Michael Lichaa is being shopped heavily around from the Bulldogs and the Knights are the only one's to show "interest". How much accuracy there is in that is another matter.