What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M

no name

Coach
For those whinging about Woods & Gallen.
You are aware the voting comes from the Dally M Points right? And because Taumalolo CANT win the dally M cause of suspension Gallen is the next best Lock.
Swear some of you have been dropped on your head as a baby.
Yeah, nah, you're wrong.
This gets argued every year.
Actually, it looks like they changed it this year.
Apologies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Why should suspensions dictate whether you're the best player or not. Typical News Ltd rubbish.
The NRL have control of the Dally M's process now. Fox League simply broadcast it & the points are published in News Ltd media. The judging panel has changed dramatically as part of the overhaul.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
How good was the hit of the year from Nathan brown? Don't see napa get flattened that often. I can't believe we let that tough merkin go..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Melbourne blowjob even carries on in the Dally Ms. Bellamy winning coach of the year is an indictment on the game.

Brutus

Referee
The NRL have control of the Dally M's process now. Fox League simply broadcast it & the points are published in News Ltd media. The judging panel has changed dramatically as part of the overhaul.

Still has News Limited written all over it. That Peter Frilingos award is a joke. Other media outlets barely report on the Dally Ms at all due to the News ltd stench.