What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Great crowd and great atmosphere. Seeing the stadium full like that despite two low drawing sides was a great way to finish the season. Rugby League was definitely the winner tonight.

Stallion

First Grade
No, I think it's you that doesn't get it. I feel like I'm talking to a child here rather than a teacher. If you think Nein will mention the WC, you are deadset deluded.

Very ignorant considering you have liked many of the comments ive put forward in the past. You are showing a disturbing inconsistency. Off to the 'naughty corner 'for you! :relaxed:

Stallion

First Grade
Great to see an almost sell out crowd. No shame there.

No discredit to the two clubs great efforts to be there but In my opinion theres is only a few worse possible grand final match ups for crowds,eg gold coast v storm. So thats a good result

I was there in 1999 when there was only a handfull of storm fans. The storm have done so well to build up to the 20000 members

Rabs is a shocker, cant change that one. Said he was going to retire in 2012 but goes on and on. He is rex messop all over again and sadly to the detriment of the game

Andrew Voss looks to be a worthy replacement.

Stallion

First Grade
He never can, he is too busy melting down and crying if it has anything at all to do with AFL and all sensible conversation goes straight out the window.

To El Diablo's credit he does change for the better. Later on he commented in support of my comment on this thread. HOWEVER their are some on this site that are totally aiming to dismember rugby league's core and standing which is most dissapointing and time consuming.

Vee

First Grade
[QUOTE="Stallion, post: 12508223, member: 47114”]A boyed NRL can be gained and looked foward to as a result of a great world cup tournament. Channel 9 ultimately benefits with increased enthusiasm and interest in the NRL going forward.
Got to look at the big picture.[/QUOTE]Yeah, because Nein have a history of looking at the big picture for RL. And your spelling needs work, glad you’re not teaching my kids.

thorson1987

Coach
Very ignorant considering you have liked many of the comments ive put forward in the past. You are showing a disturbing inconsistency. Off to the 'naughty corner 'for you! :relaxed:

So because he has liked some things you have said in the past he has to agree with everything????

Stallion

First Grade
So because he has liked some things you have said in the past he has to agree with everything????

My comments have been consistent about maintaining , consolidating the game in Sydney and adding clubs to expand elsewhere. This has been supported by 'v' and only recently he has decided to argue against this? Inconsistent and puzzling . I've let him know this but his stance isn't the same one he has supported earlier?

Stallion

First Grade
[QUOTE="Stallion, post: 12508223, member: 47114”]A boyed NRL can be gained and looked foward to as a result of a great world cup tournament. Channel 9 ultimately benefits with increased enthusiasm and interest in the NRL going forward.
Got to look at the big picture.
Yeah, because Nein have a history of looking at the big picture for RL. And your spelling needs work, glad you’re not teaching my kids.[/QUOTE]

Your spelling 9 is questionable? :relaxed: Lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great crowd in the circumstances. After hearing sharks fans claim there were only a couple of thou storm fans last year I feared the worse. Turns out there was a massive amount of storm and cowboys fans made it there and created a brilliant atmosphere. Well done to two great sets of fans who spent a fortune backing their teams and who created a very special occasion.

Stallion

First Grade
Great crowd in the circumstances. After hearing sharks fans claim there were only a couple of thou storm fans last year I feared the worse. Turns out there was a massive amount of storm and cowboys fans made it there and created a brilliant atmosphere. Well done to two great sets of fans who spent a fortune backing their teams and who created a very special occasion.

Glad you enjoyed it PR. Was their any promotional vans/mentions or banners about the approaching World Cup?

You don't only fear the worst ever f**king time, you have to tell everyone as well. Moral of the story - shut the f**k up...

cleary89

Coach
I assume the people in the storm and cowboys bays got free flags? There were so many no way did they bring it from home. Looked fantastic.

Stallion

First Grade
I assume the people in the storm and cowboys bays got free flags? There were so many no way did they bring it from home. Looked fantastic.

Great showing of Storm fans in Melbourne today! Well done Melbourne Storm. Btw juniors are increasing in numbers in Melbourne despite little or no development funding from the NRL.

Latest posts