What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

SadShark

Bench
Missing the podcasts already. Could we maybe have one about Shark performances in the World Cup, year end player review, Lyall leaving?

Hey Sam, this month marks 30-years since the release of my favourite Springsteen album of all time - Tunnel of Love.

f**ken absolute masterpiece.

News of the offseason for discussion

Lyall Goneman
Sharks at the World Cup
Missing person finally makes a decision. Sam Still infatuated.
Dugan vs Homes discussion
Loftus Stadium/Home Ground/Stadium Funding etc
Any More Signings? Taga?
Thanks Heighno, Gerry, Birdy
Bands/gigs to see in the offseason

carcharias

Immortal
Or a “has been hard rockers” to promote some of you old codgers in here, that are reliving the “glory days”.

Ha
You’re not wrong

Yesterday my band played at sutho markets
After it ..a young dude comes up and starts chatting to us.
He asks how we got the gig
Then I go on to tell him to go and see this old bloke in the high vissy vest ...if he is good enough he might get a go.

Later on he mentions his band name
Kava kings
I’m thinking I’ve heard of them
So I check them out later on

Haha
Toured Europe, have a bloody full blown video clip that looks like a corona commercial

Us old farts
No idea

Or a “has been hard rockers” to promote some of you old codgers in here, that are reliving the “glory days”.
Hey! I've never stopped having glory daze!!
Get a load of this, next week in Cronulla they are having Australian Music Week with gigs over 4 days. My old band got asked to play at Miranda Hotel on the Friday night. I just realised there is a list of all 135 artists playing, i clicked on the link and low and behold my band is first on the list.... it is in alphabetical order and we're a number band. Hopefully people click on our pic and get the description which they copied and pasted

http://australianmusicweek.com/artists/

carcharias

Immortal
I read mark Seymour’s book and he had a guitarist like that
I think they hated each other
...all of them hated Seymour

It's true. The last time I saw the mighty 300 st claire bubz was on stage gettin' real shitty at his guitarist who had his gigantic amplifier so loud that he was drowning out the other instruments, including the drums. The guitarist seemed to think this was hilarious.
He's a guitarist, they're all selfish farrkin bastards!
Second only to surgeon's in their self worshipping god like status!