What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

carcharias

Immortal
Hey! I've never stopped having glory daze!!
Get a load of this, next week in Cronulla they are having Australian Music Week with gigs over 4 days. My old band got asked to play at Miranda Hotel on the Friday night. I just realised there is a list of all 135 artists playing, i clicked on the link and low and behold my band is first on the list.... it is in alphabetical order and we're a number band. Hopefully people click on our pic and get the description which they copied and pasted

http://australianmusicweek.com/artists/

I saw a poster for your gig this morning

You guys were the small print
:)

I knew where to look
I’ll try to get a pic tomorrow
I saw some on Capt Cook Bridge
Its the Rifles gig, they've been doing this for about 37 legendary years, the fact they ask us to play is enough for me.
It's good for us because this band hardly ever plays, it means we get excited and usually play well. The only problem is that because the guitarist doesnt play much anymore he has lost track on the gig, and band, and really does only think about his own sound.
We've actually jammed for this show, usually all we get to do is sit down on the day and decide what to do. The drummer couldnt make it down from Brisbane so we have someone else playing which meant we had to jam, in the jams we tell him to turn down and he gets it, hopefully it carries over for Friday night, if not I'll be giving the entertainment to the crowd by giving him shit. I'll also be making sure he gets no mike so the comebacks will be limited haha

gavin_miller

Juniors
Missing the podcasts already. Could we maybe have one about Shark performances in the World Cup, year end player review, Lyall leaving?

Hey Sam, this month marks 30-years since the release of my favourite Springsteen album of all time - Tunnel of Love.

f**ken absolute masterpiece.

Sorry man I just saw this! Great album, underrated too

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=152283

New Ep

Oh my god. Great listen on a plane until.........UNTIL I got to the point, where a certain host gave a 2017 PASSENGER a 7 & then a guy who busted his guts, a 7.5 & said he wanted to see more from him!!!!
PuuLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SadShark

Bench
Oh my god. Great listen on a plane until.........UNTIL I got to the point, where a certain hostess gave a 2017 PASSENGER a 7” plug & then a guy who busted his guts, rode up on his 7.5” & said she wanted to see more from him!!!!
PuuLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m pretty sure I just fixed this for you, with some micro-editing. Must’ve been some plane ride.

Hostesses these days........derty.

gavin_miller

Juniors
SharkCast Radio - A Podcast On All Things Cronulla_Sharks
This Is The New Year - 2/1/18 (Episode 93)

NEW AUDIO EPISODE!

Proudly brought to you by Dyson Logistics:
www.dysonlogistics.com

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=165107

https://itunes.apple.com/…/so-this-is-the-new…/id1038411132… … …

Also on @Stitcher @podbeancom etc

Subscribe for free on iTunes and never miss an episode, rate and review us there too please. All the podcast platforms will have free access to downloading and subscribing.

#sharkcast #upupcronulla #sharkssharksforever #pleaseshare

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thanks for that guys, I started listening just before take off and it must have downloaded as I heard the entire thing in the air. Killed a good 40 minutes or so.

carcharias

Immortal
Nice work boys
You should do them all half cut
Casbah inn was awesome in the 90’s
Anyone here when the ceiling got ripped down at the tumbleweed gig?
Pretty funny