What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I picked Newcastle. I feel that early in the season they'll be a bolter as a result of the excitement surrounding their recruitment and guys wanting to prove a point but by round 8 when the season has settled and emotion has died down, they'll come back to the middle of the pack where they'll eventually finish.

I thought the exact opposite. They’ll start the season poorly because of a new spine and basically new side. Then they’ll eventually start to click and be able to string a few wins together. Not top 8 material though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Same as I'll most likely miss it tonight so will have a look at it tomorrow through blurry eyes lol
I may see some of it but I got work!!!

As usual Callmack is very good with his in depth reviews of good and bad...

I don't just like positives, I like to hear how guys need to work on things etc..

callmack1

Staff member
I am 3/3 in my tips...
Same and I hope that continues!

I do a tipping comp with my whole family which is so fun.

I may see some of it but I got work!!!

As usual Callmack is very good with his in depth reviews of good and bad...

I don't just like positives, I like to hear how guys need to work on things etc..
Yep, I'll be in tonight with a full player by player review like I was doing last season.

Same and I hope that continues!

I do a tipping comp with my whole family which is so fun.

Yep, I'll be in tonight with a full player by player review like I was doing last season.
Love reading your reviews mate. Can’t wait to read. I’m going to watch the game on my tiny phone screen with the nrl app as I’m moving house this week so can’t afford a big night at the pub to watch it on fox.

callmack1

Staff member
Love reading your reviews mate. Can’t wait to read. I’m going to watch the game on my tiny phone screen with the nrl app as I’m moving house this week so can’t afford a big night at the pub to watch it on fox.
Cheers bro. At least you get to watch it! ;)

I know I keep saying it but I'm honestly so pumped.

Pommy

Coach
Not watching this game as sometimes I get a bit jaded if I watch back to back games and don’t enjoy it as much. Just checked the score and I was not expecting that at all.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That was a shocking loss for the roosters and my tipping. Good on the tigers though. It wasn’t a pretty win, but it was a tough one.