What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Penrith playing flawlessly here...

They've really dug deep and they are so so fast!!!

Very impressive against what I think is a top 4 Eels team..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well will be close!!

St George with the breeze now!

Lol@Nightingale thus far!

Gray been very quiet thus far!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I swear to god if we miss the finals by 2 points on differential......
I thought I'd seen it all but not until I saw the second half of this game!!!

Kudos to all Dragons except Nightingale!!! Tell him to retire!!! It's like Nathan Merritt who went down quickly. That's exactly what's happening to Nightingale!! He will cost you in big games!

Also to Sharks members and fans it was our pleasure to give you the gift that is Aaron Gray! You guys are most welcome....... he was so bad!!! I heard on Ch9 a Sharks fan about to full through the fence yelling out he's a f**king waste of space!!!

Well Souths and Sharks could be in a battle for the spoon....

When we play the Sharks we may actually get a win!!

Oh and Moylan is so overrated....... waste of money....

Travitoh

First Grade
How good are suburban grounds!
Gee the last 20 got sloppy in what was otherwise a good contest. Cronulla should've gone into the break with a bigger lead after their dominance and were made to pay for nor doing so.

doyen

Bench
Another win for dragons, McInnes must be doing his job.

McInnes's defence alone is invaluable---nearly every tackle he makes has some sting in it & at times he sits much bigger men, in one on one hits, on their bums!!
And he has ample pace when necessary & picks the moment to go for it!!

He reads the game well & is a v/good distributor.
No fancy pants,thoughtless, skipping & dancing or 40 "floppy" tackles.
Not much point looking good on the surface, like a mudguard[shiny on top & shit underneath]--in the tough arena of RL one has to have REAL substance!!
MUDGUARD,I reckon,would make a good nickname for a footballer or 2 that I can think of!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
McInnes's defence alone is invaluable---nearly every tackle he makes has some sting in it & at times he sits much bigger men, in one on one hits, on their bums!!

Not much point looking good on the surface, like a mudguard[shiny on top & shit underneath]--in the tough arena of RL one has to have REAL substance!!
MUDGUARD,I reckon,would make a good nickname for a footballer or 2 that I can think of!!
He's doesn't pick the the moment imo.... it's a rarity!

southsport

First Grade

Well doyen, McInnes is certainly doing the job that is being asked of him thus far in 2018.

callmack1

Staff member
Wow! This Cowboys vs Broncos game has so many twists and turns in it! Broncos have done really well since Kahu got injured.

Travitoh

First Grade
Wow! This Cowboys vs Broncos game has so many twists and turns in it! Broncos have done really well since Kahu got injured.

What was Hampton thinking letting that ball bounce? Amatuer decision that could cost NQ the game.
Defensively they're looking slow and in attack are really missing Morgan

Rabbits20

Immortal
Didn't see much of the game but read TPJ killed it except in metres gained of which he only made 50.

Latest posts